Summer is here and the neighbours have the stereo on full blast

You have my sympathy lacey.I had problems with my neighbour from hell,things happened to my property that you would not believe and noise problems that use to start at 3 o'clock in the morning loud music etc.Their kids had every thing that was illegal,motor scooters that they rode up and down the footpaths and these kids were 7years old.Believe me when you have listenend to a two stroke scooter engine being reved up for hours on end

you are glad to hear rap music.I did not find the council much good because they could never catch them so in the end I moved.

I live in Gleadless Valley and have noticed some people in the next row up to mine screaming and shouting and generally making a din. I was thinking myself of reporting them to the Council - does it make a difference whether they are council tenants or own their house?

the noise is also coming from the row above me! do we perhaps have the same bad neighbour? pm me tedbear.

I have my rock music blasting out when the weather is very warm but I am in competion with my next door neighbour he blasts out robbie williams and all that sh*t pop music like madness, whitney houston, tina turner and so forth but I on the other hand blast out the likes of Iron maiden, metallica, ac/dc, deep purple, black sabbath, motorhead, pink floyd, uriah heep and all the other rock/metal groups but we knock it off at 18:00 as it is not fair on the younger people them below the age of 4, but my son who is 4 years old sulks if I turn down my rock/metal music because thats what we are bringing him up to listen too not this sh*t music they call pop music. when he was in my girlfriends womb and about 2 months before he was due to be born we would always play rock music not loud and when he was born he use to listen to heavy metal music so he could go to sleep we have tried every music to get him to sleep but it is heavy metal/rock music that he sleeps on and in the morning if you dont watch him he will put the cd player on and turn up the rock music what is on the disc's.

I have my rock music blasting out when the weather is very warm but I am in competion with my next door neighbour

Your just the Type of person this post is about Y have your music so loud on a summers day if its not to annoy the neighbourhood :huh: :huh:

makes it even better now that I have just got a new hi fi and the total watts is it will be blasting out 650 watts and my speakers stand over 2 foot tall so get ready sheffield for the loudest rock/metal music you will listen too and if the weather is going to hot on friday,saturday,sunday then I am having a weekend party with plenty of loud rock music plenty of booze and plenty of neighbours to wish us luck when we leave this god forsaken hole they called sheffield. oh and dont reply to me because I will know longer be on this forum in about 1 hours time.

It shows the weather is warm as our neighbours think everyone wants to listern to their music ! it goes on from mid morning and stays on 'till around 11.15 pm , i have a 2 year old who i can't get up to bed because of the noise, yesturday they had a barbeque and hurled a lump of chicken which just missed my little daughter and two of her friends. when the music did die down last night, they seamed to be running around the house up and down the stairs shouting and screaming at the tops of their voices . can anyone advise me on what i should do, i'm at the end of my rope with them , it's makes me feel like a prisoner in my own home , and when i go out i just don't want to come home.

join the party