Do you think Tom Cruise is handsome?

Do you think Tom Crusie is handsome?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Tom Crusie is handsome?

• Yes...Of coure..100%Agree...
    • Yes..a half 50%
    • Some...10%
    • A little bit..5%
    • nthing to say....
    • Ulgy!
    • Etremely Ulgy!

ermmm i have to say id like his action too ;):hihi:

erm yes I think I would some of his action as well :love::thumbsup:

erm yes I think I would some of his action as well :love::thumbsup:

ermm i saw it first !! :mad: :mad: :hihi: :hihi:

Wouldn't say that he was not good looking but his personality makes him pretty ugly.

I did (Top Gun and Cocktail time)

Then I didn't (Born on the Fourth of July time)

Now I so do....:love: Went to see MI3 last week.

He's defintely getting better looking as he gets older. Don't believe for a moment that Katie and him are a real couple - a definite publicity stunt and i feel a bit disappointed in him that he won't admit his true inclinations... I'll still think he's gorgeous.

Yeah i agree he's definately getting more attractive the older he gets, have to say i didnt get the whole top gun thing (i preferred Val Kilmer lol) but i really liked him in Magnolia and Vanilla Sky, probably cos he's "roughened" up a bit!! :D

I think hes good looking, but hes got very strange recently, which has made me like him less, he's very nice in MI2 and Vanilla Sky (vanilla sky is also a great film!) I agree hes got better with age.

my daughter likes him a lot but like I told her we could have his face put on the bottom of our toilet so when it came to take a pee or the other one he would cop it in the face I cant repeat what my daughter said to me but she does have a big poster of him on her wall, well she did up to two weeks ago until I went and altered his face with my black marker pen. I have now got a liftime ban from going in to her room but I am happy has she is the one who as to hoover her bedroom up and not me.

Tom Cruise in my younger years was one of my all time hearthrobs... but as i've got older my taste in men seems to have changed somewhat... ;)

I wouldn't say he was ugly... i'd say he's average... :)

But defo mmm! mmm! in Top Gun & Cocktail... as someone else mentioned...

Just like Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing & Richard Gere in Pretty Woman... mmm ! mmm! :love:

speaking from a guys point of view Tom Cruise is a great actor and maybe his looks and personality have helped him to achieve what he has acheive but he has worked very hard to where hes at now thats for sure,I have seen some of his movies and i believe he does his own stunts well the ones he believes hes happy with anyway

He is definately a loon, I voted 10% sexy, but he definately isn't too old. He is the same age as Brad Pitt do you like him?

I'd have to say he does nothing for me, when all my friends were drooling over him in top gun i thought he was just average. He's not ugly but to me he aint that attractive either, i've always kinda thought he has a big nose. Brad Pitt on the other hand oh yes!!! :D

I'd have to say he does nothing for me, when all my friends were drooling over him in top gun i thought he was just average. He's not ugly but to me he aint that attractive either, i've always kinda thought he has a big nose. Brad Pitt on the other hand oh yes!!! :D

Will have to agree with you on the nose thing... i was kinda hoping someone would bring it up... it is slightly on the chunky side... :hihi:

Hmmm... Brad Pitt? he does nothing for me either... the jaw line's far too square...

I'm kinda liking George Clooney & Richard Gere... must be something about the greys peeking through... ;) sign of maturity :heyhey::hihi: