Yew Lane School

Hi, Did anyone go to Yew Lane between 1964 - 1967

Yes 66 to 1970 Regards Steve.

Hi, Did anyone go to Yew Lane between 1964 - 1967

I went there in1959 for my last year at school, became a Prefect and did nothing therefore learn't nothing. Waste of time.:clap::banana::wow:

was there 1961 to 1966 some names I remember are Elaine Scholey(died a few years ago) Janet Parker ,Susan Rowbothem, Diane Snagg, Neil Atkinsons Phillip Walters loads more.

Edited by jonel

Hello, I remember some of the names you have said, sorry to hear about Elaine, was she Pauline's sister?

I was there for one year only 1966/7. Was in Mr Morris's class with Elaine Scholey, also Neil Atkinson, Pete Sheild, The Scaife twins, Graeme Barber and George Zych. Other names I remember were John Shelton, Keith Charlesworth and Ann Bromley. Still got the class photo somewhere!!

Ring any bells with anyone?

Yeah...i remember the Scaife Twins , Graeme Barber and Keith Charlesworth ...bumped into Keith (not literally ) :hihi: in Ecco Morrisons on a few occasions..