Area fifty-one and a half..

It has been a while...

The copter has not been seen. Nor has the collection of dead wasps....

Has anyone been to Area51 to see if Alcoblog has done something foolish and transformed into Sheffields own supervillian? He'd need a volcano to hide in sure but he could probably come up with one...

Alcoblog - you about and kicking still?

It has been a while...

Has anyone been to Area51 to see if Alcoblog has done something foolish and transformed into Sheffields own supervillian? He'd need a volcano to hide in sure but he could probably come up with one...

Not logged onto the forum for some time; "Last Activity: 11-02-2018 22:47"

Hope he's OK, I live(d) in Crookes, but don't know of anyone doing the relevant car restoration, so couldn't casually make conversation in passing.

I've filled out a progress report request, using the facility's advanced charcoal rubbing/semaphore hybrid communications system.

It has been a while...

with all the fires i think the closest thing to a volcano in sheffield is the ski village LOL

It has been a while...

Been thinking the same Obelix.. I started collecting the dead wasps, when he requested them, I now have a considerable collection, all in mint condition..

It has been a while...

Hmmm... :huh:

... the last I heard was that he'd packed a couple of suitcases with a supply of liquorice allsorts and gone off on his hols a highly secretive mission to the South Pole to help film a documentary about the origins of the Hillsborough Tree Penguins, but it was taking a lot longer than planned due mainly to bad acting by the local wildlife (

) and the oversight of forgetting to fit snow tyres to his 2CV...

... but I could be wrong! :D

Good, he wasn't funny anyway. Tried far too hard.

... to quote a wise old forummer

"It's better to fail at trying to make someone laugh than it is to succeed at trying to make someone miserable"

... now if only I could remember who said that! ;)

Speak for yourself, I think he is utterly hilarious.

... the last I heard was that he'd packed a couple of suitcases with a supply of liquorice allsorts and gone off on his hols a highly secretive mission to the South Pole to help film a documentary about the origins of the Hillsborough Tree Penguins, but it was taking a lot longer than planned due mainly to bad acting by the local wildlife (

) and the oversight of forgetting to fit snow tyres to his 2CV...

... but I could be wrong! :D

The man was a genius, I would imagine he"s been head hunted by the North Korean establishment to assist in there military ambitions, and the assassination of Emma Jones.

I see you have been on the forum since December 2017 so you must have missed most of his posts or gone to the trouble of reading them all.

Alcoblog is probably the best poster ever on this forum, his posts always made me laugh and cheered me up.

I see you have been on the forum since December 2017 so you must have missed most of his posts or gone to the trouble of reading them all.

Alcoblog is probably the best poster ever on this forum, his posts always made me laugh and cheered me up.

OOH slimsid will be turning in his grave

and dont even get me onto Lord Chaverly