Two things i'm sick to death of hearing about

tut tut...now come on...since when did the world cup have anything to do with the spanish bringing potatoes to europe????:huh:

Its all in the 'Code'...sshhhh:nod:

The Vatican City national football team is the football team that plays for the Vatican City. They are one of only seven fully-recognized sovereign states whose national team is not a FIFA member. Others are Monaco, Tuvalu, Kiribati, Nauru, Marshall Islands and Palau.

Vatican City has played only two games against international teams, both ending in 0-0 draws. The first game was against San Marino in 1994, and the second game was against Monaco on November 23, 2002 in Italy.

The Vatican City recently played a match against a Swiss Club team, SV Vollmond on a small field just outside of the Vatican. Vatican City prevailed 5-1.

The Vatican City squad consists of the Swiss Guards (voluntary military force drawn from male Swiss citizens), members of the papal council and museum guards (Italian citizens). Since only members of the Swiss Guard can get the citizenship of the Vatican and they cannot be missed in large numbers for a long time, the national team can play only a few rare international matches often drawing a fair amount of interested press.

It is a tad geeky I know:rolleyes:

you said it!!!!

you said it!!!!

Oh...it seems you have me here:rolleyes:

come on gents...stick to the topic...this is my thread if you dont mind

That's what forum friends are for, they're not talking about the dv code or the world cup. ;)

and they're usually too drunk to read :hihi:

Wilf

that's what you THINK.

and another thing i'm sick of hearing about...moaners complaining about us workers refuting their rights to park in disabled bays even though they dont have anything wrong with them

I'm assuming 'moaners' is a colloquial term for 'disabled people'?

I thought there were a lot of 'moaners' who were 'workers' as well :confused:

Oh dear - it looks like I've been living in my own little world.

GET A GRIP!!!

I don't know quite what the topic you want us to stick to is, as you didn't want to hear about the Da Vinci Code or the World Cup so perhaps it's for us to state two things we're fed up of hearing about??

Hmm.

Two things I'm fed up of hearing about...

'Moaners' who start ridiculous threads

'Moaners' who complain when people reply to their threads.

:loopy:

Ahhh.....

You won't like my new thriller about a football commentator (played by Gary Lineker) and his feisty sidekick (Mark Lawrenson) who investigate a conspiracy theory that states that St Paul was actually the manager Jerusalem Rovers, a job that's been passed down through the generations ultimately ending up with Sven.... :)

Lineker is to busy writing to his brother who is in the nick for tax evasion, to be bothered about writing anything else. ;)

im sick of hearing about sheilas wheels

im sick of political correctness

Lineker is to busy writing to his brother who is in the nick for tax evasion, to be bothered about writing anything else. ;)

That's Ken Dodd you old codger. Keep up with the times. :rolleyes:

PS Is Lester Piggott out of the nick yet? :hihi:

that's what you THINK.

It was a joke, hence the emoticon!

Wilf