Rave 5 August 2018?

It was on Storrs Bridge Lane near Loxley Fisheries. I've just been down and they're still packing up. I went to check on the litter situation just in case Action for Stannington needed to leap into action but they'd left it in an OK state.

4 hours ago, feargal said:

I doff my hat if people were partying outside in January!

And it was pouring down most of night

53 minutes ago, Misty 8T said:

Hope they had a good night.

I'm sure the locals did.

Edited by Colin Foster

53 minutes ago, Misty 8T said:

Hope they had a good night.

Yes - at the expense of everyone else as I certainly didn't!

Me neither.   The music stopped  just after 9am.  Assuming the 7 police cars bombing down Loxley Rd had  something to do with it.   Just wish they had done it earlier!! 

Edited by Farmie

I can't bring myself to begrudge them to be honest, its not a work night and I live a good enough distance away for it not to be intrusive!  😉

Anyone else hear the thumping bass last night? Seemed to be some way from here (S10) towards east Sheffield as it coming through in waves. Could hear it with tap running!

12 hours ago, Colin Foster said:

Anyone else hear the thumping bass last night? Seemed to be some way from here (S10) towards east Sheffield as it coming through in waves. Could hear it with tap running!

Yes, we could heard it quite clearly in wisewood going on all night. Still going as my husband left for work at 8am too!