No Live away games for Owls fans on Radio Sheffield

Its one thing after the other, i am totally pee,d off with what is happening at S6. I only hope we can get it right on the field.

Some of you may remember I was a regular poster in this section, some might even have missed me posting over the past year and a half or so.

I said back when Chansiri took over that it would be bad for the club and fans in the long term as FFP would challenge his dream.

Sorry to say I was right, I've not attended a game for a long time now and don't intend to change that. Football, not just Wednesday, has become a playground for the wealthy, no regards for fans any more. I know that makes me sound like a dire old man, but I don't care. When you can watch England play cricket in a fifty over one-dayer for the same price as it costs to see Wednesday for a couple of hours, you know there is something wrong.

It would be helpful if someone at the Club clarified the actually £££'s on this, as it could be 10% of £100.00 ie £10.00, or could be 10% of £1m ie £100k.

Its one thing after the other, i am totally pee,d off with what is happening at S6. I only hope we can get it right on the field.

He never seems to miss an opportunity to fleece you fans or should that be customers.

He never seems to miss an opportunity to fleece you fans or should that be customers.

It say,s in the Lord,s prayer " Thy will be done" doesn,t say where or when.:hihi::hihi:

It would be helpful if someone at the Club clarified the actually £££'s on this, as it could be 10% of £100.00 ie £10.00, or could be 10% of £1m ie £100k.

That doesn't really matter, as someone else has said, the choice was between 90% of what was offered last season or 0%

The club have opted for getting nothing..

How do these people make enough money in the first place to buy a football club when they seem to have no business sense at all.

It baffles me.

I'll not be paying a fiver to listen to Wednesday. The chairman needs to be careful as theres only so much fans are willing to spend following their team

As the title says.

Sheffield Wednesday fans will no longer be able to hear live commentary of their side's matches on the BBC after the club rejected a new deal.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-45048514

Not living in sheffield i cant hear em on the bbc site anyway and obviously cant get live radio sheffield

Somehow I think Chanciri will agree (reluctantly)to take up the radio deal after seeing & hearing what the fans think, but the damage is done, another season about to begin and Wednesday starting by upsetting their fans, after last year's embarrassing 150th year, this is starting where they left off

Not living in sheffield i cant hear em on the bbc site anyway and obviously cant get live radio sheffield

My brother lives on the east coast and listens to it on freeview radio sheff.

My brother lives on the east coast and listens to it on freeview radio sheff.

dont think we can get freeview either lol, can you get freeview stuff on sky, we have sky

Yea I am a BLADE and it is very rare I go on your pages to comment about anything that goes on at Sheff 6.I think this news is another kick in the teeth for your loyalty to your club.I would think the very same way if it affected my club ,I am not trying to score points having a pop at your club but I find it stinks of I could not care a toss about you fans i want money money out of your pocket attitude.I know Owls fans who go regular to Sheff 6 but can not make away games and listen to Radio Sheff with out fail after all they are fans of the owls and will be way after your owner has left.To charge you lot to listen to away matches smacks of money money money grab grab grab attitude.Do you fans REALLY think he is a fan ?No way in my mind .Don't get me wrong half of our lot in the board room are not fans I just hope and pray that the ongoing fighting at the lane will not leave us with an owner who is just here for the money and ends up ripping us off to.It is time in my mind that you fans start to get your club back like we have been given our club back mainly because of Wilder but that could all change depending on who wins the court battle.If it goes wrong we could be in your position to.

Money ,money money coming-out of Bramall Lane after the millions that they have trousered over the last twenty years must be the biggest case of cover the gob and shout full up:hihi:.