Wigan v Sheffield Wednesday (Match Thread)

How can Hooper, Abdi and Lee still be injured? theyve had all year now to get better Oo

How can Hooper, Abdi and Lee still be injured? theyve had all year now to get better Oo

Hooper and Lee have had serious hip injuries, Abdi hamstring this time. Does anyone know if when injured the player still gets full wages paid by the club or is there some sort of insurance.

Hooper and Lee have had serious hip injuries, Abdi hamstring this time. Does anyone know if when injured the player still gets full wages paid by the club or is there some sort of insurance.

the amount of time out youd think they had a leg missing or someat

Not bad playing with nine men. I expected a difficult game and we got one.

If we don't score 3 goals in future matches, we'll not win many, until Jos gets a grip on a very poor defence.

We ended up strong last season, so maybe Jos can conjure quality, consistent performances for this season

Strangely, I think he can, and will construct decent matchday teams, and a strong, bonded squad.

Only time will tell. Last season's promotion form is what we should look for and expect.

---------- Post added 04-08-2018 at 18:05 ----------

We're stuck with the players we've got, but thankfully, we don't have to play the worst ones.

I'm with you and I reckon very soon, Jos will be as well.

9 men, I thought only Nuhiu was sent off???

9 men, I thought only Nuhiu was sent off???

and that was after 90 minutes? :P

Oh... did we play today? What with the ban on fans listening to away games without being extorted first I'd completely forgotten. First start to the season in my lifetime of being a Wednesdayite that I've just completely ignored... I'm sure that was the intended effect right Mr Chansiri?

Look to the positives. Unbeaten home record and above the blades.

£70 a week SSP :hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

:huh:

Look to the positives. Unbeaten home record and above the blades.

:huh: Well that's one way of looking at it Jim.

I've watched both Sheffield clubs games today, in this one Wigan could have had 7, the Owls made a game of it late on but should have been dead and buried, not bad going forward but the defence is a shambles. Early days but serious issues.

I'll post other thoughts on united thread.

:huh:

:huh: Well that's one way of looking at it Jim.

Well we're always being urged to take the positives. I couldn't think of any others.