Tommy Robinson thread - All discussion here.

'Tommy Robinson' blamed Jamal for harming another pupil but that pupil's mum says it wasn't Jamal. Robinson has refused to apologise, because he hates all Muslims, and now he's going to be sued for defamation. In summary, he now bullies 15 year olds. What a 'hero', eh?

I know nowt about TR's views on this situation, but watching the clip it seems to me that a small guy was picked on and assaulted by a larger bully. Hopefully the bully will get his just reward. I have little respect for the gathered masses that looked on as well, but did nothing to help.

Angel1.

2 hours ago, Bob Arctor said:

'Tommy Robinson' blamed Jamal for harming another pupil but that pupil's mum says it wasn't Jamal. Robinson has refused to apologise, because he hates all Muslims, and now he's going to be sued for defamation. In summary, he now bullies 15 year olds. What a 'hero', eh?

Diddy Tom wants locking up in the same jail as those pervert gangs who have raped all those young lasses who were under 15 in Towns  and City's throughout this Country .

Edited by Albert smith

3 hours ago, Bob Arctor said:

he now bullies 15 year olds. What a 'hero', eh?

Wasn't he caught flirting with a 15 year old Asian girl in 2012.

Apparently UKIP has hired him as an advisor on prisons and underage grooming. It seems he has personal experience of both! :suspect:

Looks like poor wee Tommy won't be getting another new swimming pool for his £500 Bedforshire home this summer. Youtube have suspended ads from his Youtube channel for breaking its advertising guidelines. Mind you, the rumours have it that he has trousered over £2 million in donations since his arrest outside Leeds Crown Court last year.

No doubt the usual suspects will be along going "Boo-hoo! Poor wee Tommy's freedom of speech is being stolen!" 😢

"YouTube suspends ads on Tommy Robinson channel"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-46904937

7 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

Looks like poor wee Tommy won't be getting another new swimming pool for his £500 Bedforshire home this summer. Youtube have suspended ads from his Youtube channel for breaking its advertising guidelines. Mind you, the rumours have it that he has trousered over £2 million in donations since his arrest outside Leeds Crown Court last year.

No doubt the usual suspects will be along going "Boo-hoo! Poor wee Tommy's freedom of speech is being stolen!" 😢

"YouTube suspends ads on Tommy Robinson channel"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-46904937

His £500 Bedfordshire home eh ?

Did not know you could buy homes for that amount. Still, we live and learn.

6 minutes ago, OPEN BORDERS said:

Think he meant £500k. You can’t be that stupid to not notice can you?

4 hours ago, OPEN BORDERS said:

Well he does have a conviction for mortgage fraud.

Maybe massively undervaluing property values was part of that fraud given that it is believed that the fraud was an attempt to launder money form one of his other businesses! 😉

6 hours ago, ez8004 said:

Think he meant £500k. You can’t be that stupid to not notice can you?

I believe everything TCH says 

1 hour ago, OPEN BORDERS said:

I believe everything TCH says 

I suspect you don't or you wouldn't have such bizarre beliefs! 😉

Bullied Syrian schoolboy to sue Facebook over Tommy Robinson claims

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/jan/21/bullied-syrian-schoolboy-to-sue-facebook-over-tommy-robinson-claims

After receiving the letter, Robinson admitted to his followers the claims were untrue and said he had been duped. “I have been completely had, how embarrassing, man,” he said.