Sheffield City Counci Electric Taxi Trial - Consultation now open

I have noticed that Sheffield City Council has opened up the consultation for Electric Taxi trial on Citizen Space. Any cabbies on Sheffield Forum interested in the trial can find further information at:

https://sheffield.citizenspace.com/performance-research/would-you-be-interested-in-trialling-an-electric-h/

Edited by SheffDon
typo

Lease a flash new Taxi for Jeff-all and get some freebies thrown in as well??

Who wouldn't be up for that!

Got in a brand new electric black cab last month. Driver told us it cost £50k??

Beautiful bit of kit

I'll give it a trial if the trial fee isn't too much,but the city has hardly any charging points yet.in the future I'm sure the council will follow London and demand any new vehicle be electric .any new power stations anywhere?

I have noticed that Sheffield City Council has opened up the consultation for Electric Taxi trial on Citizen Space. Any cabbies on Sheffield Forum interested in the trial can find further information at:

Interesting

I'll give it a trial if the trial fee isn't too much,but the city has hardly any charging points yet.in the future I'm sure the council will follow London and demand any new vehicle be electric .any new power stations anywhere?

Yeah, all those offshore wind farms you can't see and those solar farms you can.

Don't they just about cover all the coal power stations we've shut down?

The expected demand from mass electric car ownership is a problem no-one wants to talk about.

They are shutting all the coal fired power stations down leaving the power generation very low.its what you call foolish