Sponsorship Request

Re: Sponsorship Request

We are currently seeking sponsorship from companies in the local area for our Mosbourough FC U11 team going into the 2018/19 season. The sponsorship will be used to supply winter clothing.

Proposal

● Company logo printed on training jackets (2yr)

● Logo print/share in our Social Media groups

● Sponsorship announced “with thanks” at Presentation events

Note: Jackets that we wish to purchase with a successful sponsorship will carry over 2 seasons minimum, so exposure will actually be over a 2-year period for your business, not to mention exposure on numerous team bonding events we have throughout the year.

We are looking for a sponsorship deal in the region of £300.00 for all the above benefits

Thank you for taking time to consider our request and we hope to be in contact with you soon.

Regards,

Dale Lucas

Mosborough FC – Volunteer

07728 736 640

dalelucas@live.co.uk

We have now set up gofundme mepage: https://www.gofundme.com/4zbx3so&rcid=r01-153322686447-c1d0d510b132475d&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_w

I would appreciate anything you could donate.

Edited by L.U.C.A.S
adding go fund me details

Contact Coop stores I'm sure they would get that raised for yoy

£300.00, is that all, start a "go fund me" page and you should get that inside 24hours if I know Sheffield people. I'd throw in a tenner to start, no problem. Good Luck

£300.00, is that all, start a "go fund me" page and you should get that inside 24hours if I know Sheffield people. I'd throw in a tenner to start, no problem. Good Luck

I like the idea of that too - "sponsored by the good folk of Sheffield".

If you do go down the "Go fund me" route, don't forget to post a link here or no one will know it;s up and running.

funding is very hard,but the council do ward pots for areas in Sheffield,local tenants associations could help,or the lottery do funding or contact southyorkshire funding advice tel 0114-2615141 and they will put you in touch with lots of funders many sports related.

The lack of a reply from the OP has me a little bit concerned has to how genuine the post is/was.

Never thought of that, thanks for the idea

---------- Post added 02-08-2018 at 16:37 ----------

The lack of a reply from the OP has me a little bit concerned has to how genuine the post is/was.

If your not going to be constructive please dont comment thanks

Posts have been removed that may be seen to breach our Ts & Cs.

Please keep it civil.