Bin thefts in Woodseats

Camera ....... capture the evidence.

End of.

Next.

Camera ....... capture the evidence.

End of.

Next.

Give me £150 for video equipment and I'll do that.

I rent this place, I'm on a low paid job I can't afford to buy the equipment to do that...

Are you overloading it, I have heard if it's too heavy it can go into the dustcart - although this may be an urban myth.

Yeah that's what were gunna do but sadly it doesen't stop them from being nicked on collection day.

What time is your collection?

If it's early, surely you or someone else can wait to see who is taking the bins without video surveillance.

try chaining it to the wall,and collect in asap after the men have been,but it could be lots of reasons why,someone took theres and they don't want to pay for a new one,passing lorry garden lads for jobs ect,ect.

Are you overloading it, I have heard if it's too heavy it can go into the dustcart - although this may be an urban myth.

No that is true it can happen but that woulden't explain why it would disapear from my front yard after I had brought it back in after the collection.

If it's too heavy they don't even bother trying to load it on .

If it's too heavy they don't even bother trying to load it on .

I can assure you that they will and that it can fall in the waggon, seen it happen so I know that for a fact.

Give me £150 for video equipment and I'll do that.

I rent this place, I'm on a low paid job I can't afford to buy the equipment to do that...

as said there are much cheaper (and even free) alternatives...