Young man assaulted manortop/arborthourne area 29/07/2018

Hi did anyone see a young man get assaulted or walking around near arborthourne or manor top area around 6-6.15 pm tonight wearing a grey beanie hat, khaki green top dark jeans.

This is a police investigation as it’s left this young man with serious issues he cannot remember the last 24 hours or so he is only 17, please if anyone has any information. Please message me. He has had his iPhone taken and money but we are sure he has been knocked out cold and we need to trace his steps please if you have information let us know. The young man has autism learning difficulties adhd a heart condition and doesn’t deserve to be sat in a hospital bed right now, asking where his little brother is because he can’t remember what he looks like so please please help

Not seen or heard anything but if i do i will be intouch.

Hi did anyone see a young man get assaulted or walking around near arborthourne or manor top area around 6-6.15 pm tonight wearing a grey beanie hat, khaki green top dark jeans.

This is a police investigation as it’s left this young man with serious issues he cannot remember the last 24 hours or so he is only 17, please if anyone has any information. Please message me. He has had his iPhone taken and money but we are sure he has been knocked out cold and we need to trace his steps please if you have information let us know. The young man has autism learning difficulties adhd a heart condition and doesn’t deserve to be sat in a hospital bed right now, asking where his little brother is because he can’t remember what he looks like so please please help

Have you thought about going to Sheffield Online and Sheffield Now (two local facebook pages). They will share the message and they have a lot of followers.