No Pictures on Sheffield Forum.

Like many others who post on SF, I post on several other forums, a couple are about clay shooting, FB rifle shooting a couple on caravanning and quite a few others.

Every one of these forums have pictures/photo's posted by the contributors, how come there are none on SF.

"A picture is worth a thousand words"

Angel1.

Like many others who post on SF, I post on several other forums, a couple are about clay shooting, FB rifle shooting a couple on caravanning and quite a few others.

Every one of these forums have pictures/photo's posted by the contributors, how come there are none on SF.

"A picture is worth a thousand words"

Angel1.

well done for only just noticing ;)

you can post a link from google image or your own photo hosting, but cant use img tags

Ive often wondered !! maybe an attempt to keep the forum running quickly .

Its only one button in the admin section of the forum and would make it much better IMHO

as would having youtube tags !

To my mind, it's much better for not having pictures cluttering up threads. I can understand the value in having it in specific areas, say the photography sub-forum; but not everywhere. You'd just end up with inhane photos everywhere (massive smilies and other childish images people would use to help make points and score points against each other).

It would invade people’s privacy.

Eh? :confused::confused:

Anything against forum rules can be removed as it is already.

To my mind, it's much better for not having pictures cluttering up threads. I can understand the value in having it in specific areas, say the photography sub-forum; but not everywhere. You'd just end up with inhane photos everywhere (massive smilies and other childish images people would use to help make points and score points against each other).

Precisely this.

Forums with no image restrictions are simply repulsive to look at, for all the reasons outlined above.