Summer school holiday activities! for the parents!

Did you pass by many quiet rivers to see if people were having picnics on your journey for comparison ?

Did you pass by many quiet rivers to see if people were having picnics on your journey for comparison ?

padley gorge and Millhouses park was packed:hihi:

i doubt this lot could have walked to the river and the famous five would have gone right over their heads.

i just think its a bit sad and reflection of today's society, parents getting tanked up whilst kids play next to a busy A road or is it just me?:huh:

---------- Post added 25-07-2018 at 16:22 ----------

yes i do also she should have stayed on:thumbsup:

I'm of larger size and on occasions whilst it has been warm I have walked over to the Norton and Sat in the beer garden and met my partner when he has finished work at tea time. We don't have children together. I've even been walking around graves Park to keep active as it is further away than lowedges/Greenhill park ad walked around the ponds there.

Yes I do know who the famous five were,

Dick

Annne

Julian

George (georgina)

Timmy the dog

I used to love reading their books with my parents or grandparents as a child.

So please don't stereotype and judge US overweight people as thick.

I'm of larger size and on occasions whilst it has been warm I have walked over to the Norton and Sat in the beer garden and met my partner when he has finished work at tea time. We don't have children together. I've even been walking around graves Park to keep active as it is further away than lowedges/Greenhill park ad walked around the ponds there.

Yes I do know who the famous five were,

Dick

Annne

Julian

George (georgina)

Timmy the dog

I used to love reading their books with my parents or grandparents as a child.

So please don't stereotype and judge US overweight people as thick.

sorry?? did you not read the first post? it was getting at lazy pub parents WITH KIDS who cant be bothered to do something apart from booze it up in the pub at lunchtime, normally only seen near sink estates as well!

so dear! not a go at larger ladies who like a beer at all:roll: