Self storage in Sheffield MEGATHREAD no self promotion/quotes

I've used Big Yellow in the past and the storage facilities are very good and very secure, BUT it is very expensive, particularly if you have quite a lot you need to store.

If the items you need to store are not susceptible to damp or cold, then you could simply rent a garage off someone as that may cost about £50 pcm whereas it could cost 10 x that amount for the same space with a storage company (e.g. Big Yellow). I happen to have a garage available to let at the moment in the S2 area, but regardless of that, it just makes good sense to rent a garage if that will suffice.

Were using a place up near Handsworth for storage. Greens Removals.

Pretty cheap. No complaints yet.

Hi

My son is having to move from his house share as the house is being sold. His new house share is furnished and he can't take his bedroom furniture with him As the furniture is good quality and only a year old he needs to find somewhere to store it.

I've been looking at storage options and wonder if anyone can recommend a cheap storage place. The ones I have looked at seem to mainly cater for whole houses.

Many thanks

i am looking for cheap storage too please (sorry to jump on your thread maxmum :) )

What area are you? A friend of mine runs a storage unit which is very reasonable. And you get free use of the gym!

Can anyone recommend a storage place for furniture ?

Can anybody recommend anywhere in the South of Sheffield? Ideally near Mosborough area?

Need to store stuff from a 3 bed house.

Is Admirals Yard Self Storage any good?

It's ok, done plenty of jobs there. How long are your things likely to be in storage?

Can anybody recommend anywhere in the South of Sheffield? Ideally near Mosborough area?

Need to store stuff from a 3 bed house.

Is Admirals Yard Self Storage any good?

One at renishaw - jct 30 storage I think it's called. Cheaper than admiral.

Bit of a long shot but I own a piano which is currently at my mum's house. I don't have the space in my current house and my mum wants rid of it so I'm wondering if there is anywhere in Sheffield that I can store it. In an ideal world I would want access to it but accept that may not be possible. Any bright ideas, anyone?