Self storage in Sheffield MEGATHREAD no self promotion/quotes

Apologies for bumping this old thread but can anyone hazard a guess as to how much it would cost to store an average sized 2 door wardrobe in the Sheffield area? Say on a yearly basis.

were after a storage unit, preferably not too far from attercliffe

please pm with details

thanks

I'm looking to put my furniture in storage for a couple of weeks until I can move in to my new home. Any one got any recommendations for best companies to use and an idea on prices?

Used Big Yellow Self Storage, clean, tidy and secure and staff friendly

Kings Storage near Meadowhall. Very competitive prices and 24hr access.

If you are storing a wardrobe for a year in a self storage facility it will cost you more than the wardrobe is worth. I think even in a container it will cost a lot. Try finding someone with a garage if you can.

I don't know how much it'd cost to store a wardrobe, but I have a contract for a medium sized self storage unit with BiG Storage and it only cost's me £5 a week, which isn't too bad.

We used Admirals at Eckington for a few months while we doing a lot of building, and were very pleased with it.

It does seem the stuff we stored was the stuff we really didn't need and might as well have got rid of.

visit our website for a link to big yellow self storage

Hi,

Self storage should cost from £5 per week. There are plenty of companies about who have safe and secure facilities. Storage-units.co.uk have some great self storage units available with 24 hr security, they are also located indoors.

Hope this helps.