Crime Wave lawless Britain

Problems will get worse n worse and its mainly good Local people that takes the brunt

I heard that the sky is going to fall in really soon!:)

Perhaps this is due to the fact Police Scotland have not suffered anywhere near the cuts that England and Wales have. This is probably because Scotland gets more money per head from the treasury than England and Wales.

I posted the link as an example of how ludicrous policing is today, the police now focus on crimes where someone might feel offended while neglecting real crime.

Obviously its all to do with Brexit, it must be. The Remoaners have warned us of the armageddon we are about to face when we wave goodbye to the corrupt EU.

Angel1.

I don’t live in a hell hole, so I am not seeing an issue.

I don’t live in a hell hole, so I am not seeing an issue.

Lucky you, but what about the people that cant afford to live somewhere better?

And what can be done when you have the mindset of youths such as those in the report & weak-willed politicians, afraid for one reason or another to challenge the problem & the individuals head on.

https://news.sky.com/story/line-18-gang-warfare-is-killing-londons-young-black-men-11447089

I agree, we now have a society that tolerates bad behaviour from young children and the modern way we pussyfoot around basic discipline both in the home and at school has created this, not the reduction in police officer numbers.

My wife works in a Sheffield primary school and is assaulted by pupils with behavioural problems on a regular basis, it's accepted now and has become the norm, people like this were dealt with differently back when I was a kid, some body tell me what we have improved here and what happens when these youngsters get older :huh:

I agree, we now have a society that tolerates bad behaviour from young children and the modern way we pussyfoot around basic discipline both in the home and at school has created this, not the reduction in police officer numbers.

My wife works in a Sheffield primary school and is assaulted by pupils with behavioural problems on a regular basis, it's accepted now and has become the norm, people like this were dealt with differently back when I was a kid, some body tell me what we have improved here and what happens when these youngsters get older :huh:

You could make a start by looking at the people who are supposed to be at the top of our society, their behaviour is appalling.

Edited by Mister Gee

Lucky you, but what about the people that cant afford to live somewhere better?

Buy a baseball bat in case someone breaks into your house?

Buy a baseball bat in case someone breaks into your house?

i dont need to, i also live in a nice area, but it doesnt stop me empathising..

Lets legalise all crime - problem solved. Oooops sorry thats the solution to drugs.

This made me laugh out loud! Legalising crime is exactly the same as legalising drugs. Both would lead to people wanting more.

Maybe the government could come up with a fairer policy. GPs could issue "crime vouchers" to people who feel they would suffer stress or illness if they were not allowed to commit crimes. They would need 2 doctors to agree that a crime voucher was needed, although after a few years it would turn into Crime Vouchers on demand.

Much of the recent crime rise is due to gangs and drugs, I think behavioural issues in primary school is unrelated.