Damaged feeder rod section

I have stupidly damaged the top section of my Drennan Red Range 11' method feeder rod. Have looked around internet but cannot see any places that supply replacements.

help wanted please - ta

have you contacted Drennan themselves

their after sales is incredible, arguably the best there is...

here's a phone number, 01865 748989

or they have facebook & twitter social media pages

Hi

Thanks, I have looked at their site previously but did not see any option to purchase spares. Will go on again and contact them, thanks for the reply

they stock large numbers of spares, certainly for their poles, I don't know the situation regarding their rods, but it's got to be worth a call

If I'm being honest, I doubt they'll carry individual spares for the red range & series 7 rods, they are more likely to look at replacing the full item in the case of manufacturing defects...

hopefully I'm wrong & you can get it sorted

I have stupidly damaged the top section of my Drennan Red Range 11' method feeder rod. Have looked around internet but cannot see any places that supply replacements.

help wanted please - ta

Are you talking the actual quiver tip or the section the quiver fits into? If it is the quiver the Billy clarkes fishing spares.co.uk do them.

if it is the quiver, most tackle shops sell the generic Drennan tips

(not to be confused, mind you, with the Acolyte feeder tips, which are notably thinner and don't fit anything but Acolytes)

The quiver tip is OK its the section below.

I have sent Drennan a message through Facebook so will see what happens

I recently bought a mid-range Daiwa feeder rod. Using it for only the second time last weekend the tip section snapped whilst playing a carp of around 6lb. ( I landed the fish together with half a tip ).  I'd bought the rod online so rather than return it and wait for them to deal with the matter, I sent the broken section direct to Daiwa.  They have simply replaced the section with no quibbles and it arrived this morning. Excellent customer service.