Spice in Sheffield.

Just on the evening news, a spice user laid prostrate on the ground with a copper trying to get him up. Is this the face of Sheffield that people want to see. A disgusting thing to witness, doubt if it will promote the Centre of Sheffield as a family shopping area.

Angel1.

A few on here are all for legalising drugs, I wonder if spice is on the list.

Just on the evening news, a spice user laid prostrate on the ground with a copper trying to get him up. Is this the face of Sheffield that people want to see. A disgusting thing to witness, doubt if it will promote the Centre of Sheffield as a family shopping area.

Angel1.

On Look North this evening, you forgot to mention the new walk-in clinic opened by Sheffield Council to tackle the impact of this substance.

If cannabis was legalised there would be no need for people to smoke spice.

I didn't know sweets could do that to you :-)

Guest makapaka

Angel1.

Well no it isn’t and no it won’t but it’s not reflective of this city alone is it? Or reflective of the city centre as a whole.

"A few on here are all for legalising drugs, I wonder if alcohol is on the list." <-- what you might have been saying if alcohol was banned and someone related a typical Saturday night in town...

In all seriousness though, synthetic cannaboids were created as a way to try to get around the drug laws. They probably wouldn't exist if it were not for the criminalisation of drugs.

Angel1.

Sheffield the only area where people take it, is it?

On Look North this evening, you forgot to mention the new walk-in clinic opened by Sheffield Council to tackle the impact of this substance.

The council doing the job of the NHS? Must have money to burn.

The council doing the job of the NHS? Must have money to burn.

I guess you know the price of everything and the value of nothing?

The council make out they cant afford to cut the grass verges, cant afford to open the dump it sites 7 days a week , cant afford to empty the black bins every week , yet can afford to spend money on support groups for Junkies.