If you could go back in time, which year would you choose?

I would like to go back to the innocent 70s,

Blackouts in the evenings, pop music, the Sweeny, British comedies on TV, and corregated iron everywhere because people couldn't afford to build on land. Oh, and cheap rents and house prices.

I would like to go back to the innocent 70s,

Blackouts in the evenings, pop music, the Sweeny, British comedies on TV, and corregated iron everywhere because people couldn't afford to build on land. Oh, and cheap rents and house prices.

Swinging sixties for me.

Swinging sixties for me.

Padds, I didn't realise you where a swinger. 70's for me!

1966, my first little lass was born on the day we won the World cup and I lost my left work boot from the rear carrier on my Ariel Arrow while rushing home from Nether Edge maternity hospital to see the match in black and white.

Probably 1980. The year I left school, started college and the height of 2 tone.

The 60s for me too but the OP asked for a particular year, so I say 1966. I was 21 that year, it was my last full year as a single man, England won the World Cup, Wednesday put Sheffield back on the football map with their great cup run, albeit an unhappy ending, it was a great ride. Lots of fun and some scrappy nights out with my mates, great music on the airwaves, two great trips to Blackpool. Ahhh I am overwhelmed just writing this and I could go on and on, but I won't. Great times.:cool:

70's for me too but with the knowledge of life I have in 2018.

I would like to test my metal in 800 AD.

Might not be a long stay... but it would be interesting to live in a time that is that is largely myth more than history.

Padds, I didn't realise you where a swinger. 70's for me!

It's r8, he is still on about swinging his king conker.:rolleyes: