Parkwood Springs..Dog Alert

Just a message for all responsible dog walkers who walk their dogs on Parkwood Springs.

Yesterday we had an encounter with a coloured guy who had three Bull Mastiff dogs, none of which were on a lead. They just appeared out of nowhere barking like crazy as if they were going to attack, It left us very distressed and scared knowing what could have happened.

I urge people to be vigilant and give them a wide birth.

All three were black or dark in colour and the owner might be driving a white van with two rotating air vents on the roof.

If anybody knows this guy please ask him to keep his dogs on leads, as ime

sure he is going to scare many more people.

Just a message for all responsible dog walkers who walk their dogs on Parkwood Springs.

Yesterday we had an encounter with a coloured guy who had three Bull Mastiff dogs, none of which were on a lead. They just appeared out of nowhere barking like crazy as if they were going to attack, It left us very distressed and scared knowing what could have happened.

I urge people to be vigilant and give them a wide birth.

All three were black or dark in colour and the owner might be driving a white van with two rotating air vents on the roof.

If anybody knows this guy please ask him to keep his dogs on leads, as ime

sure he is going to scare many more people.

another waste of space dog owner that no doubt keeps big powerful dogs to 'look hard'. Unfortunately i witness this on an almost daily basis.

But please don't use the word 'coloured' old chap.

It's very outdated not to mention offensive. We don't have colonies and subjects nor an empire anymore!

another waste of space dog owner that no doubt keeps big powerful dogs to 'look hard'. Unfortunately i witness this on an almost daily basis.

But please don't use the word 'coloured' old chap.

It's very outdated not to mention offensive. We don't have colonies and subjects nor an empire anymore!

An easy mistake to make, thanks for the history lesson, hopefully it will be the last.

Back on topic, Parkwood Springs is one of those areas where people think its ok to let dogs roam off the lead, always be vigilante when walking dogs up there.