Bbc iplayer - foreign instructions!

For the last week or so, the instructions on the main page of the bbc iplayer website have presented themselves in a language unknown to me. I think it might be Gaelic. I would really prefer English! I have no idea how this happened.

How do I get English back?

The language is used for days of the week, names of channels, etc.

Thanks, northernboy, I've just been there, but the choice of what to do is in the language I am now stuck in. I therefore need to know the language to discover which bit says "change language"!! There must be a simple solution...

Aha, what if I consult iplayer website on another laptop which IS using English? I have just tried this, and noted where the "change language" instruction is out of the various possibilities. I shall now see whether that works and report back...

Thanks, northernboy, I've just been there, but the choice of what to do is in the language I am now stuck in. I therefore need to know the language to discover which bit says "change language"!! There must be a simple solution...

Aha, what if I consult iplayer website on another laptop which IS using English? I have just tried this, and noted where the "change language" instruction is out of the various possibilities. I shall now see whether that works and report back...

It's at the bottom of the list (on the dark background, just above the bottom white area) - the middle of the 3 'options'

YES, it does, I am now back with a language I understand.

Thanks for that help. "Simple when you know how", as they say!