Age to drink alcohol should be 21 .

So you want to change it so that you can go off to a war at 18 and get your legs blown off, but not go for a meal and have a glass of wine?

Makes perfect sense :huh:

It makes sense to the American Goverment. :roll:

But the whole point of this thread is that you want to adopt that system too...drinking at 21.

So does putting children in cages and shooting black folk; hardly a good argument.

So does putting children in cages and shooting black folk; hardly a good argument.

True but not really relevent to the Topic. :huh:

I just think 17 for driving 18 for drinking is just too young. .Young people are very carefree and imature. 21 just strikes me as the right age. The three year age gap from 18 to 21 doesnt sound alot but young people start to mature and gather more common sense and a little bit more life experience. Look there you go like it or lump it thats my opinion and Im sticking to it. If no one agrees thats up to them. :roll:

So basically you pulled a number out of the air, just like the existing numbers were pulled out of the air.

You don't actually have anything to back them up, and you're going to ignore the points about 18 year olds who might need to drive in order to work...

When I was under 21, I would have disagreed with you. Now that I am over 21, I agree with you :hihi:

So you want to change it so that you can go off to a war at 18 and get your legs blown off, but not go for a meal and have a glass of wine?

Makes perfect sense :huh:

The old song Eve Of Destruction said it best " You're old enough to kill but not for voting" Which is saying the same thing really eh?

What about voting age? Some loonies want to give children the vote. Should the voting age be increased from 18 to 21?