Prospects for the Sheffield clubs this coming season?

Early Predictions...

Blades to stay up and do it on a budget relative to the rest of the division

Wednesday... around the playoffs, unless we're hampered by FFP in which case lower mid table

Blades will be absolutely fine in the PL. Wilder will make sensible signings, keep the nucleus of what we have. No big heads, No showboating, No egos. We'll beat teams such as Newcastle, Bournemouth, Palace and the likes at the lane. With the odd shock against some of the big ones. We'll be fine. In Wilder we trust!

I'd like to see Wednesday join us too. Be good for the city, wouldn't it?

UTB

1 hour ago, itboy said:

Blades will be absolutely fine in the PL. Wilder will make sensible signings, keep the nucleus of what we have. No big heads, No showboating, No egos. We'll beat teams such as Newcastle, Bournemouth, Palace and the likes at the lane. With the odd shock against some of the big ones. We'll be fine. In Wilder we trust!

UTB

On reflection it wouldn't be a bad thing. They have to do penance though

Edited by Ridgewalk

Well what now!

Owls in turmoil , Blades break their transfer record 3 times.

I think Blades mean business this season, mid table will be one hell of an achievement.

Trouble at t. mill down at Hillsboro, just when I was looking forward to Mr. Bruce taking you up.

Not be long now, what an interesting season it should be, can"t wait for it to start.

Come on you Owls and Blades, do us proud.

I agree that United will hold their own, I expect a mid table finish.

The Owls have a squad capable of top 6 but need the right man at the helm to hone it that way. Can't really predict until thats sorted.

As a Blade, Blades to finish 13th or 14th.

Wednesday.  It all depends who they get as a manager but I can't see them making the playoffs.  

Blades15th - 16th

Owls 10th -12th, depending on manager they get

Bring the eternal pessimist I think United are looking at relegation. Would love to be proved wrong though.

UTB

ps. Championship ergo Wednesday , hard one to call

Blades to establish themselves by using the saying 'attack is the best form of defense'

The Owls  playoffs maybe,   my prediction of Championship promoted Leeds  Newcastle and Brentford

On 01/05/2019 at 15:16, itboy said:

UTB

I'd either like to see Wednesday join us in the Prem or go out of existence altogether.  Both would be good.😊

20 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

Bring the eternal pessimist I think United are looking at relegation. Would love to be proved wrong though.

UTB

ps. Championship ergo Wednesday , hard one to call

I think one of the Sheffield clubs is looking at relegation - but not the one you've just mentioned.😉

I said months ago it would be a long time before we are treated to a derby game at league  level and i still stand by what i said.  The Blades were worthy promotion winners, but i  go along with the bookmakers who make them odds on favourites to come straight back down. Before  SB  decided to  leave for greener pastures i was very optimistic of promotion for the Owls, i am sure if we can get the right man in then we have a squad who can  still deliver,  So  for me i see the clubs swapping places and the same could happen for seasons to come,  back to the yoyo years.