Prospects for the Sheffield clubs this coming season?

Just been looking back at the posts from pre-season and had a good laugh

I'll have a nosy later, can't imagine there not being knowing what fans can be like..🤣🤣🤣

I know a couple of blades that's predictions were mid table or worse, just be thankful they were wrong

Always wondered why nobody ever listens to me...

Then I look at post #15.  and understand why.

Mine weren't much better Padders, a good reason why I tend not to gamble 😁

3 hours ago, Longy67 said:

Yeah, that was a funny read!, almost a carbon copy of the one from the year before.

I think Roy will have a field day come the end of this season with a round up of his "view from".

On 02/07/2018 at 23:23, web1 said:

Wednesday to smash the league and run out clear winners,them lot will struggle in this league, they might even end up in a relegation battle.

Oh and Wednesday to smash them 0-4 and 4-0 to make up for the shower of shine last season.

You heard it here 1st!

Oh dear 🤣

1 hour ago, Grappler said:

Yeah, that was a funny read!, almost a carbon copy of the one from the year before.

I think Roy will have a field day come the end of this season with a round up of his "view from".

How can one person get so much wrong he must have had help .Poor man is obviously clueless.He has made himself look a right plonker.Every sentence is the opposite to what really happened can not believe anyone could get it so wrong no matter what subject they talk about.I suggest in future he keeps his gob shut and listen to guys who actually know what they are talking about.

11 minutes ago, petcharlie said:

How can one person get so much wrong he must have had help .Poor man is obviously clueless.He has made himself look a right plonker.Every sentence is the opposite to what really happened can not believe anyone could get it so wrong no matter what subject they talk about.I suggest in future he keeps his gob shut and listen to guys who actually know what they are talking about.

You do realise those are not Roy's comments but ones taken from Wednesday's message board?? Or you may be being sarcastic? 

On 24/04/2019 at 12:21, petcharlie said:

As Blacky says above, Roy is a Blades fan, who picks up comments, before and after a game, from the opposition fans forum.