Sale of Brookes SUFC

Here we go again selling young players just shows what the owners think of the future They do not want Premiership fooball Brookes is an asset to build on and no offer for him should be big enough to let him go

I regret buying a season ticket

Here we go again selling young players just shows what the owners think of the future They do not want Premiership fooball Brookes is an asset to build on and no offer for him should be big enough to let him go

Always been the same barry and I've followed them for forty years. I remember the old un's telling me it was the same when they followed United in the 50's and 60's. They even did their best to sell our greatest player Jimmy Hagan to Wednesday for a record British transfer fee all the way back in 1950 but he turned them down.

Well at least you guys have managed to recover a good amount from the transfer of your youngster, unlike us. :suspect:

Well at least you guys have managed to recover a good amount from the transfer of your youngster, unlike us. :suspect:

Well, McCabe has managed to recover a decent amount.

How much goes to the club remains to be seen

A cracking bit of business for a player Wilder doesn't fancy!

Another great bit of business, where as other clubs are giving away their starlets, United gain £12m up front , £3m in add ons and a sell on clause too!

Well done the Blades.

Another great bit of business, where as other clubs are giving away their starlets, United gain £12m up front , £3m in add ons and a sell on clause too!

Well done the Blades.

That’ll bring the money owed to Mr McCabe down below £100m.

Great business for him. Let’s see how Wilder spends his £150 000.

He put in a transfer request. Wilder wants a squad who want to play for the Blades. He may end up like Kyle Walker or he may end up like Jordan Slew. If a player is determined to leave, I wouldn't want them to stay and disrupt the team spirit. Hopefully Wilder will be given 50p from the deal to spend on a new signing.

Stunning bit of business that,kids worth a fraction in real terms,but thats not your problem.

We paid £300 thou for him and has only just recovered from a very serious illness but 15 grand is chicken feed for the potential

Tbf Sheff utd was never going to keep him ,sad to see I think but McCabe seems to sell the Young players on , Could work out well if manager gets the money to spend , Could always take Rhodes off owls for a few Million