The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

As you are quick to point out, not everything is about brexit. Both the main parties have great support but massive fault lines running through them although they have alot of support mainly from partisan idiots. Lib dems aren't in much better shape.

Shambles.

Yes, I have pointed out that general elections have never been about one issue, but if the Lib Dems had won the 2017 General then they would have won that election because of one issue as a consequence of them being the only nation UK political party, that didn't respect the 2016 EU referendum result. The fact is the people who voted to remain and didn't respect the result of the democratic EU referendum did have a chance of stopping Brexit happening, if they voted for the Lib Dems in the 2017 UK General Election.

I always thought as a civilization we'd end up going through landfill looking for resources we've since used up, I just never thought we would a government minister advocating it in 2019 in the UK.

That said, it's vaguely environmentally friendly. But the thought we are now taking a leaf out of India slum dwellers is a bit depressing.

I always thought as a civilization we'd end up going through landfill looking for resources we've since used up, I just never thought we would a government minister advocating it in 2019 in the UK.

That said, it's vaguely environmentally friendly. But the thought we are now taking a leaf out of India slum dwellers is a bit depressing.

India will be passing us on their way up and our way down :roll:

Good lord. What is he thinking?

well some of us have said it "could" destroy our livelihoods and living standards, the government have finally caught on lol

Good lord. What is he thinking?

Well every time I go to the dumpit site, I end up wanting to take stuff home:huh:

Well every time I go to the dumpit site, I end up wanting to take stuff home:huh:

Can you imagine Rees Mogg, Bojo the clown, Theresa May and Aaron Banks doing it though?

I've seen all sorts - vintage suitcases to an upright piano!

I've seen all sorts - vintage suitcases to an upright piano!

an online mate from Bristol used to work at a dumpit site, hes got musical equipment (nearly a full bands worth), brand new hifi equipment in boxes, numerous mountain bikes, computer game / equipment, loads and loads of cds and vinyl that he sells online

all got before they hit the dump

Can you imagine Rees Mogg, Bojo the clown, Theresa May and Aaron Banks doing it though?

No, I’m sure they’ll just help themselves to another £7million+ of taxpayers money to do up their mum-in-laws mansion, if they’re a little short on cash.

Yes, I know what you mean. And in some ways it’s a laudable environmentally friendly idea, but the timing is awful given the government’s own ‘no deal’ advisory notices and preparations, and especially coming from a leading Brexiter.