The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

46 minutes ago, BrexitGuy said:

If that is what you believe the war in Europe was about, you are deeply deluded. Only one state wanted Rampant nationalism, and that was Germany. And due to a politician called Hitler, he wrongly convinced his people to overthrow all that wasnt pure, in his eyes of course. 

He was a politician.  Nothing more, but sheeple followed him and his Nazi party. 

Every country around him crumbled, except one. 

So no false patriotism from this country pal. Just knowing the difference between right and wrong and caring for our neighbours in their hour of need. 

And where are those countries now eh? They've slammed the door on the British people, thats where they are bud, just because the majority who voted leave won, wanting control over immigration and the UK getting their parliamentary rights back. Thats why the leave vote went through. 

Having a sense of duty to the EU is more anti British than whatever you  may think of supporters of Brexit. 

Virtually every sentence that you write is so questionable and ill informed that it’s hard to understand where you get your views.

Right wing Hitler,was viewed as a saviour to the German people as his policies dragged them out of the depression of the 20s and 30s.

He,together with his henchmen garnered support from the population by scapegoating the Jews and the sheeple as you call them went for this.

Can you see any similarity here with the British Right wing attitude towards immigrants?

Now,having built up their industry on the back of armaments they decided to firstly take back lands lost after WW1, and then the aim was to rule Europe.

No country with a land border could withstand the blitzkrieg assault,but we had the massive defensive barrier of the seas around us.

I have every admiration for the British people who lived and died during these terrible times,but also for those in mainland Europe who resisted as best they could.

We would not have survived either without massive involvement of Russia and Poland on the eastern front,and without the eventual support of America and the Commonwealth countries.

So your jingoistic,patriotic claptrap is so deluded that I am almost lost for words.

We have had 45 years of improving cooperation with the rest of Europe.

It might not be perfect,but personally I hate ,and I am embarrassed by the views held by what I would like to think is a right wing nationalistic few,which you represent.

25 minutes ago, BrexitGuy said:

Yes, and they said that Donald Trump would never become president.

Well... if there are any parallels with Trumps presidency, Brexit will be an utter disaster :hihi:

There are valid points on all sides and everyone has an opinion. 

If your point is formulated on miss-information, falsehoods and paranoia as yours are, it's not really valid :rolleyes:

Edited by Magilla

5 minutes ago, BrexitGuy said:

Well where do you think a permanent inclusion into the EU will take us? You only have to listen to the remoaners on here to see it will ultimately end up as one solid state. It wont be long before Tescos photo booth will only take euros. Is that what you want? There are many ways we can go within the EU but it will come at a cost where the UK will lose its sovereignty and become just another branch of the new worlds state of Europe. 

New World State?

Dude, either you are properly immersed in the world of far right conspiracy theories or you are trolling! Did you see that photo of Michel Barnier the other day where if you reverse the image, turn it upside down, make it black and white then look at it through a kaleidoscope on a Tuesday, it looks like a lizard?

And did you know that the world is run by a cabal of Jewish bankers?

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you are just trolling as nobody can be that stupid in real life.

2 minutes ago, Top Cats Hat said:

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you are just trolling as nobody can be that stupid in real life.

I hope that you are right,but I fear that similar views are held spouted up and down the land

13 minutes ago, RJRB said:

I hope that you are right,but I fear that similar views are held spouted up and down the land

I know.

When I first started going on the internet all that crank, conspiracy stuff was a source of entertainment and hid in little cracks in the web.

When did all that craziness become mainstream? :confused:

6 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

New World State?

Dude, either you are properly immersed in the world of far right conspiracy theories or you are trolling! Did you see that photo of Michel Barnier the other day where if you reverse the image, turn it upside down, make it black and white then look at it through a kaleidoscope on a Tuesday, it looks like a lizard?

And did you know that the world is run by a cabal of Jewish bankers?

You are very bitter, aren't you? 

Is it because we will leave and there's nothing the remoaners can do? Because that is what you are coming across like x

The bickering and personal comments can end here, there have been more than enough warnings on this thread already.

6 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

I know.

When I first started going on the internet all that crank, conspiracy stuff was a source of entertainment and hid in little cracks in the web.

Maybe it's not so much of a crank, and more towards a point of view that's more widespread than the remoaners feel comfortable with. If you can't accept a little opposition then maybe this subject isn't for you.

Edited by BrexitGuy
Spelling

8 hours ago, Top Cats Hat said:

I know.

The underlying educational deficit in the UK accounts for a lot, but mostly, when the editorial integrity of mainstream media went down the toilet of private vested interests, and Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Youtube etc. finished pulling the flush.

This is the result

Next few posts prediction: Brexiteers lie down with animals, unsurprisingly wake up with fleas, then act all surprised and indignant when this is pointed out to them.

Edited by L00b

35 minutes ago, L00b said:

Next few posts prediction: Brexiteers lie down with animals, unsurprisingly wake up with fleas, then act all surprised and indignant when this is pointed out to them.

Very biblical for this time of the morning, also not very true, given the advancement of flea treatments since the bible was written.

This post was written on behalf of my Fella, my fine beastie that has never given me any sort of itchy parasite of any kind.   :thumbsup:

Edit....misread, it's only Brexitiers,.   As you were!  :banana:

Edited by steve68

51 minutes ago, L00b said:

The underlying educational deficit in the UK accounts for a lot, but mostly, when the editorial integrity of mainstream media went down the toilet of private vested interests, and Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp, Youtube etc. finished pulling the flush.

This is the result

What are Remainers afraid of?

Losing their class-based advantage. Their privilege.

Remaining in the EU for a mainly white, liberal, intellectual, monocultural middle-class of privileged Remainer folk is all about maintaining their advantages over the working class.

FACT.

"What do we want? Everything to stay as it is!"

"Keep EU advantages for educated middle class white people!"

5 minutes ago, Car Boot said:

What are Remainers afraid of?

Losing their class-based advantage. Their privilege.

Remaining in the EU for a mainly white, liberal, intellectual, monocultural middle-class of privileged Remainer folk is all about maintaining their advantages over the working class.

FACT.

"What do we want? Everything to stay as it is!"

"Keep EU advantages for educated middle class white people!"

hey comrade boots,

what makes you think were all middle classs?

the eu has brought many advantages for the working class too,

just out of interest what makes you working class rather than middle class?

i bet you are far more middle class than pretty much anyone else here.