The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

The arrogance of that post is stupendous.

---------- Post added 26-09-2018 at 02:51 ----------

What you said.

---------- Post added 26-09-2018 at 02:57 ----------

Absolutely. I'll take that.

---------- Post added 26-09-2018 at 03:06 ----------

* Kristallnacht. And daring to even recall that event and frame it with 'bit of civil disorder' accentuates your ignorance.

---------- Post added 26-09-2018 at 03:13 ----------

Possibly. Did their roller break down on the way to the polling station?

---------- Post added 26-09-2018 at 03:20 ----------

Clowns that can spell Emperor. :roll:

Have you actually said of anything of value?

Check out Farage’s Facebook poll on whether we should remain or leave. 730k respondents so far.

What you said.

* Kristallnacht. And daring to even recall that event and frame it with 'bit of civil disorder' accentuates your ignorance.

Like I said you don’t understand democracy

and read the government no deal-preparation notices :roll:

So many consequences announced before and since the referendum in June 2016, all summarily dismissed as “Project Fear” by the cerebrally-impaired, and yet fully validated in these notices very late in the day. Food & medicine shortages, lorry queues, grounded planes, etc, etc.

No surprise howsoever to anyone moderately able to look up facts and connect dots with logic and common sense.

I can’t hardly wait to witness the sheer scale of the public outrage come 2019 :hihi:

The fact that you thought correcting spelling before your synthetic outrage tells me volumes about how outraged you really are.

Rather than your ad hominem care to refute the argument and comparison being made?

Check out Farage’s Facebook poll on whether we should remain or leave. 730k respondents so far.

Is it biased though? I'd imagine the only people who follow that nutter and contribute to his page would be leavers anyway.

---------- Post added 26-09-2018 at 10:35 ----------

Actually, EZ, I apologise. I've just seen the poll shared on someone else's timeline.

At time of posting, 748.7K votes

Leave: 39%

Remain: 61%

They also have another poll:

SHOULD TOMMY ROBINSON BE ALLOWED TO ENTER UKIP?

78% - YES OF COURSE!

22% - ABSOLUTELY NOT!

My faith is restored!

Edited by alchresearch

What you said.

If you had bothered to read my short response to the reply to my previous post you would have seen how meaningless, badly-informed, incorrect and typically futile was your own response 'What you said' (as well as being arguably grammatically incorrect). On such poor responses as you give to all posters is the country's future, sadly, being decided. To quote something I read somewhere, 'The arrogance of that post is stupendous'!

Why would 65% of Labour supporters vote remain if the EU is only good for the well off?

Working-class voters across the UK overwhelmingly voted to leave the EU. FACT.

Voters in the 25 most marginal Labour constituencies are opposed to a second referendum, and 19 of those seats could be lost if Labour tried to stop Brexit. FACT.

There is no consistent evidence of a shift in public support for another referendum and polling shows no fundamental change in public opinion on Brexit. FACT.

To have a second referendum before the first one has even been implemented does not respect the democratic result of the 2016 people’s vote. FACT.

Voters in the 25 most marginal Labour constituencies are opposed to a second referendum, and 19 of those seats could be lost if Labour tried to stop Brexit. FACT.

There is no consistent evidence of a shift in public support for another referendum and polling shows no fundamental change in public opinion on Brexit. FACT.

To have a second referendum before the first one has even been implemented does not respect the democratic result of the 2016 people’s vote. FACT.

its a FACT that putting FACT after everything doesnt make them a FACT :roll:

its a FACT that putting FACT after everything doesnt make them a FACT :roll:

The majority of UK voters don't want a second referendum but do want the Government to hurry up and deliver Brexit. FACT.

It is only a small group of wealthy people in London and the South that wants a second referendum. FACT.

Polling evidence strongly suggests that Labour voters strongly back remain. FACT.

Here’s some evidence to back up my claim, it doesn’t make good reading for those who oppose a second referendum. Labour will force one of those, or a new GE, unless Mrs May pulls a massive rabbit from her dancing hat.

https://whatukthinks.org/eu/is-there-a-new-geography-of-brexit/

The majority of UK voters don't want a second referendum but do want the Government to hurry up and deliver Brexit. FACT.

It is only a small group of wealthy people in London and the South that wants a second referendum. FACT.

Where are your facts from carboot?

Where are your facts from carboot?

I think you answered your own question:)