The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

Not sure about that, but I watched her deliver her speech and have no doubt she was feeling annoyed and humiliated, especially when she uttered the respect from the EU comment.
Perhaps Leavers should think twice before dishing what they can’t take, eh?

Respect is earned. After the last couple of years, she’s not even out of the red yet.

What is wrong with calling them foreigners? Who started the two World wars?

It's the context of it the foreigners in Brussels are bad but foreigners across the pond are better. Both world wars yes we're started by Germany but other European nations came together even Russia to end it.

---------- Post added 21-09-2018 at 22:08 ----------

David Cameron also didn't get anywhere when he tried to renegotiate a better deal for the UK and reform the EU. The EU seem to only want the UK's money, which is one of the reasons people voted leave. I don't think there is another UK politician who would have done any better than Mrs May. Mrs May did perform badly in the 2017 General Election campaign and she underestimated the threat from Corbyn. The Labour party is also split regarding Brexit.

Cameron saw too many Tory voters flock to UKIP his answer was take them on he lost like May did in the general election both were naive. No one knows if an past leader could have done a better job their not here too try.

Respect is earned. After the last couple of years, she’s not even out of the red yet.

Mrs May voted to remain. Enlighten us when Mrs May has been disrespectful to the EU or other EU leaders?

What is wrong with calling them foreigners? Who started the two World wars?

Oh my lord :loopy:

It's the context of it the foreigners in Brussels are bad but foreigners across the pond are better. Both world wars yes we're started by Germany but other European nations came together even Russia to end it.

So it was foreigners who started the World Wars. It was the UK and the Commonwealth who saved Europe. Yes other nations helped, but if the UK had surrendered during its darkest hour then Germany would have won.

So it was foreigners who started the World Wars. It was the UK and the Commonwealth who saved Europe. Yes other nations helped, but if the UK had surrendered during its darkest hour then Germany would have won.

It's not every day I agree with hackey but Jesus Christ.

Very rarely but on this :thumbsup:

Fair enough I just thought it was strange the poster said without foreigners the UK would have lost two World Wars when it was a foreign nation who started the wars and the UK went to defend foreign nations.

Very rarely but on this :thumbsup:

I'm also guessing the descendants of 20 million dead Russians might disagree as well.

Lockdoctor, The a World at War is available for download, right now for free from U.K. tv.Please watch it.

No she isn't out of the red yet she's in for a harder time ahead, and for that reason I do have some sympathy for her, but I was rather annoyed with her after hearing that speech, not only for appearing to blame the EU for disrespecting her, but for stubbornly refusing to even consider another referendum.

No she isn't out of the red yet she's in for a harder time ahead, and for that reason I do have some sympathy for her, but I was rather annoyed with her after hearing that speech, not only for appearing to blame the EU for disrespecting her, but for stubbornly refusing to even consider another referendum.

Not seen it all but I think she was saying the EU are disrespecting our county . The EU seem to have blocked any deals and as she said its time for the EU to say what they want . She is standing up for this country but she is on shaky ground . I think we will see a general election before another referendum

Mrs May voted to remain. Enlighten us when Mrs May has been disrespectful to the EU or other EU leaders?
Not wasting my time: you’re unenlightable.