The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

I wish that Audi and BMW would hurry up and pressurise Merkel into sorting out a deal.

That’s what is supposed to happen next, isn’t it?

That and the ÂŁ350m per week to the NHS.

I wish that Audi and BMW would hurry up and pressurise Merkel into sorting out a deal.

I think what’s going to happen is we are going to have loads of remainers crying their eyes out.....:hihi:

I think what’s going to happen is we are going to have loads of remainers crying their eyes out.....:hihi:

I’ll be crying, for sure.

This reckless destruction of our economy is pretty much unforgivable.

No smiley from me. Glad you find it funny though

Do you think we'll be better off then? How?

Shortly after this will be followed by crying Leavers, when the NHS is definitely unaffordable and the rest of the (shabby) social security is stripped away in an effort to please the modern imperial USA.

It is all rather hilarious isn't it Mafya? :loopy::confused:

But dont you think too shes crap? shes screwed things up not once but twice now (with the last election) and now it looks like her brexit plan is in tatters?

I cant argue with any of that

makes a change ;)

:hihi:

Just because we differ on many things dosent mean we cant sometimes agree :thumbsup:

A couple of questions for the Remainers:

What is happening about the EU defence force, and EU wide Income Tax: Who is being invited to apply for future membership; will the Euro and Schengen become membership requirements, and could the current tarrifs be raised, lowered or removed?

A couple?

Looks like another leaver who can't count...

ÂŁ350M!

I read posts like that, and I see from your cheerleading that you still *really* haven’t got the first understanding of what you, Penny, Lockdoctor etc. are all wishing for, nor how you and yours are all going to get rodgered senseless through it.

No-one is safe from the worst effects of Brexit, no deal or not (effects are already ongoing, but they’re not the worst, they’re just setting the context).

Not any person in the UK.

Bar the wealthiest (a percentage of the so-called 1%): many of those pushing for Brexit hardest.

I read posts like that, and I see from your cheerleading that you still *really* haven’t got the first understanding of what you, Penny, Lockdoctor etc. are all wishing for, nor how you and yours are all going to get rodgered senseless through it.

No-one is safe from the worst effects of Brexit, no deal or not (effects are already ongoing, but they’re not the worst, they’re just setting the context).

Not any person in the UK.

Bar the wealthiest (a percentage of the so-called 1%): many of those pushing for Brexit hardest.

You might have hit the nail on the head there L00b, maybe they enjoy the idea of being rodgered senseless?

Daniel Hannan, the campaign boss of Vote Leave, responsible for that very slogan on the red bus, is in cahoots up to his eyeballs with Cato and their draft UK-US FTA putting the NHS for sale to US healthcare giants (I’m loving that draft FTA’s provisions about how much ring-fencing of its public services the U.K. would be “allowed”: 10%)

And the Brexit dumbos would keep on cheering no doubt: they deserve *everything* coming their way :twisted:

Edited by L00b