The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

The ONLY was of delivering the result of the Referendum is a No Deal.

I don't remember Vote Leave saying that during the referendum campaign.

All we heard was what a good deal we were going to get because the EU can't do without us. Looks like that was yet another lie. :suspect:

Good. It was a white flag waving exercise from May. The ONLY was of delivering the result of the Referendum is a No Deal.

The “People’s Vote” is becoming more of a reality by the minute.

The “People’s Vote” is becoming more of a reality by the minute.

We had one............. the people voted to LEAVE. :)

---------- Post added 20-09-2018 at 20:03 ----------

I don't remember Vote Leave saying that during the referendum campaign.

All we heard was what a good deal we were going to get because the EU can't do without us. Looks like that was yet another lie. :suspect:

I can happily do without the EU though.

a) That was over two years ago.

b) Less than 40% of the electorate voted to leave.

c) We now have a much clearer idea of what leaving will mean.

d) A clear majority of the population now wish to remain.

Nice unbiased piece of journalism :roll:

But dont you think too shes crap? shes screwed things up not once but twice now (with the last election) and now it looks like her brexit plan is in tatters?

---------- Post added 20-09-2018 at 20:03 ----------

I can happily do without the EU though.

You keep thinking that while keeping your head in the sand.

Watching this all unravel is very entertaining.

The ONLY was of delivering the result of the Referendum is a No Deal.

Prepare for a Gina Miller figure to go to court if we get even a whiff of no deal!

I bet there are a ton of laws, schedules and regulations that obliges a government to run a fiscally and monetarily sound economy. A no deal Brexit is effectively walking away from a whole host of legal responsibilities to run the country in an orderly way.

This may well yet end up in the courts! ;-)

Iceland and Norway both have large fishing fleets which if they joined the EU would suffer like the UK fishing industry did most fisherman voted leave down to the fact they can only catch so much. If they had caught more they had too throw it back so loseing money which sadly put many out of business. Another issue is fish stocks if anyone is allowed to fish in the same area the fish population would fall fast only recently French and British fisherman clashed they know fish population is limited due to others entering British waters Brexit or no Brexit this does need too be looked into or be faced with choric fish shortages in the future.

Except that both are covered under the Northern Agreements with the EU so stocks are managed bilaterally with them and the Faeroer as a third party.

That was a policy pushed for by the UK and the Netherlands and was achieved through the EU's political influence.

Theresa May is finished no one wants her plan time for an general election. All parties must set out their vision on where the UK stands in Europe either remain or leave no half measures . The problem is time.

Prepare for a Gina Miller figure to go to court if we get even a whiff of no deal!

I bet there are a ton of laws, schedules and regulations that obliges a government to run a fiscally and monetarily sound economy. A no deal Brexit is effectively walking away from a whole host of legal responsibilities to run the country in an orderly way.

This may well yet end up in the courts! ;-)

You and other remainers can keep wishing! :hihi::hihi: