The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

we were once the largest trading force in the world and can be again,

Really?

You have no understanding of how the world works, do you?

Really?

Maybe it’s because he’s a Londoner?though what a genealogist may find in his ancestry would be interesting.

When you get down to it ,it’s usual to find some Johnny Or Joanna Foreigner has contaminated us ancient Britons.

And as regards great trading nations of the past,many others have had their days of glory but have been overtaken due to circumstances,including war.

That’s what most of us want to avoid and fear for the world that the likes of Trump and the far right of other countries are once again pursuing.

Really?

oh really?? i trade all over the world and do you know europe is the hardest and most expensive to deal with:roll:

oh really?? i trade all over the world and do you know europe is the hardest and most expensive to deal with:roll:

I remember selling a fishing reel on Ebay to a bloke in Canada.

That certainly doesn’t reflect my own experiences and pays no heed to the flow of materials and manufactured parts that are essential to all the major manufacturers in the U.K. who are the big employers.

I remember selling a fishing reel on Ebay to a bloke in Canada.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

ones that bring something to the table and contribute not the ones that take and sit on their <removed> and drain our resources they can be any race or colour

You wanna get rid of the Royal Family ?

Gets my support :thumbsup:

Maybe it’s because he’s a Londoner?though what a genealogist may find in his ancestry would be interesting.

That's where Nick Griffin came a cropper on the famous Question Time edition when he was asked what a true ethnic Englander was and completely tied himself up in knots.

So arch Brexiteer Wetherspoons boss Tim Martin has just said this.

“We'll need a significant level of immigration over the next 10, 20, 30 years to keep growing the economy.”

Where are immigrants going to come from? Anywhere but the EU it seems.

The Commonwealth probably. 500m Muslims.

should try buying vinyl off bandcamp from US bands right now, the postage is now similar to the price of the vinyl :(

Problem for lorry drivers though.

A Problem for those trying to illegally enter Blighty in the back of lorries too .

A Problem for those trying to illegally enter Blighty in the back of lorries too .

Yeah, cos that's just going to stop, as our gallant leaders have loads of plans for our borders :loopy:

Having said all that, there will be loads coming over from Asia quite legally when we start signing those trade deals. What's Hindi for dodgy ciggies?