The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

Not a problem for me as i have no intention of driving in Europe. They drive on the wrong side of the road.

you mean you dont even bring in your own dodgy fags? :o

Not a problem for me as i have no intention of driving in Europe. They drive on the wrong side of the road.

Problem for lorry drivers though.

you mean you dont even bring in your own dodgy fags? :o

Of course not. That way he can support the criminal gangs that fund themselves by selling illegal cigarettes.

A person with few morals if saving a few quid is involved.

A kind of wannabee Jacob Rees Mogg.

And we all know that your watchword is selfishness.

---------- Post added 14-09-2018 at 09:17 ----------

Because I can see it becoming a neverendum. If the remain side wins another referendum the leavers would quite rightly demand a third one. Then on and on we go. I was on the loosing side but eccept the result.

Has lockdoctor drummed up another "I was on the remain side but am happy to leave" pretender?

Nobody in their right mind, no matter which way they voted, would be happy to accept leaving now that it's clear what it really means.

It costs £5.50 for an International Driving Permit and is valid for one year. Hardly breaking the bank.

True, but its yet another inconvenience and expense. What other things do we use that we take for granted that we'll have to apply and / or pay for?

True, but its yet another inconvenience and expense. What other things do we use that we take for granted that we'll have to apply and / or pay for?

I wonder how car insurance will be affected..at the moment mine covers me anywhere in the EU for no extra cost..will this change?

all this scaremongering makes me laugh, we got everywhere in europe fine before, there will be no major disaster with licences, phones, visas etc or even house prices, its in nobody's interests especially not Brussels to allow this to happen.

---------- Post added 14-09-2018 at 11:45 ----------

God forbid, you might meet foreigners.

at least we wont get the wrong type of foreigners here, just the ones we want:thumbsup:

at least we wont get the wrong type of foreigners here, just the ones we want:thumbsup:

A list of your approved foreigners would be an interesting read

Edited by nikki-red
fixed the quote

It's just... the stupidity... it's hard to believe.

all this scaremongering makes me laugh, we got everywhere in europe fine before, there will be no major disaster with licences, phones, visas etc or even house prices, its in nobody's interests especially not Brussels to allow this to happen.

It's in no-ones interests but this is what leaving the European Union involves. The 750 treaties to which the United Kingdom is a part shall cease to apply.

So we leave, and we don't suffer in any way; I am sure the citizens in the rest of the EU would want not to pay into the EU, have your cake and eat it.

Of course they want us to suffer, the hard part will be allowing that to happen without suffering themselves. And that is where we come back to all the perks and taxes raised for our financial sector and the Northern Ireland border.

A list of your approved foreigners would be an interesting read��

ones that bring something to the table and contribute not the ones that take and sit on their <removed> and drain our resources they can be any race or colour:thumbsup:

---------- Post added 14-09-2018 at 12:14 ----------

It's just... the stupidity... it's hard to believe.

i know these remainers tsk tsk:loopy:

---------- Post added 14-09-2018 at 12:16 ----------

It's in no-ones interests but this is what leaving the European Union involves. The 750 treaties to which the United Kingdom is a part shall cease to apply.

the thing is it wont change that much those treaties will still exist under another name mostly and a lot probably need getting rid of anyway.

we are stronger on our own making our own choices and europe will still trade and still welcome us. it will just be cheaper and less constrained for us.

Edited by nikki-red