The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

All the shenanigans by Remainers. Blocking, legal actions, lies, betrayal will result in no deal now. That will make them even more miserable and the Brixiteeers ecstatic.

You should have just excepted the result.

No you are not.
Show me where in the EU Referendum Act 2015, as approved by Parliament vote, does it say that the government will enact the outcome. Here is a clue: it doesn’t.

That is to the contrary of the 2011 AV referendum, which had such enacting clauses.

You don’t get to invent facts to suit your arguments.

I draw your attention again to Camerons speech just before the vote. What part of this quote do you not understand.

" And remember : they cannot undo the decision we take.

If we vote out, that's it.

It is irreversible.

We will leave Europe - for good."

You can draw my attention all you want, repeatedly and even with a flake in it. It still doesn’t make you factually right.

Seems pretty simple to me. But there again I believe in democracy, the remoaners like yourself apparently do not.
You don’t. You (are another who-) believe in mob rule.

Democracy in the U.K. is representative, and so exactly how I summarised it above: Parliament is sovereign, not the people, so the ‘will of the people’ is whatever Parliament yays through votes. Not what politicians -even in government- say, nor what people believe, rightly or wrongly irrespective.

If you don’t like it, campaign to change it. In the meantime, that’s how it is.

After that, whether I’m a Remainer or a Brexiteers or a doesn’t give a F, makes not a blind bit of difference to the above (FWIW, I’m now hoping for a hard Brexit tbh, just so Brexiteers can learn and measure the extent of their ignorance at the coal face of soviet era-like shop shelves and no other NHS than emergencies: see, I’m on your side after all :twisted::D).

Edited by L00b

All the shenanigans by Remainers. Blocking, legal actions, lies, betrayal will result in no deal now. That will make them even more miserable and the Brixiteeers ecstatic.

This is the conservative governments fault and would have resulted in the same mess without remainers lifting a finger, remainers accepting the result wouldn't have changed anything.

As predicted everything is now the fault of everybody except the people who very predictably messed it up

:hihi:

This is the conservative governments fault and would have resulted in the same mess without remainers lifting a finger, remainers accepting the result wouldn't have changed anything.

As predicted everything is now the fault of everybody except the people who very predictably messed it up

:hihi:

I don't know. Most Brexiteers accepted that we could leave without a deal, we will be now.

Really? Which remainers are at fault? This is down to two completely incapable Tory governments.

---------- Post added 09-07-2018 at 16:59 ----------

I don't know. Most Brexiteers accepted that we could leave without a deal, we will be now.

Well if his was all a long con by Davis and Jonson I doff my cap, they played the role of utter morons to a T.

I genuinely thought neither of them had a clue on what they were doing.

LOL, its like i said months and months ago....the dummies are starting to come out :hihi:

And its funny as hell.

Show me where in the EU Referendum Act 2015, as approved by Parliament vote, does it say that the government will enact the outcome. Here is a clue: it doesn’t.

That is to the contrary of the 2011 AV referendum, which had such enacting clauses.

You don’t get to invent facts to suit your arguments.

You can draw my attention all you want, repeatedly and even with a flake in it. It still doesn’t make you factually right.

You don’t. You (are another who-) believe in mob rule.

Democracy in the U.K. is representative, and so exactly how I summarised it above: Parliament is sovereign, not the people, so the ‘will of the people’ is whatever Parliament yays through votes. Not what politicians -even in government- say, nor what people believe, rightly or wrongly irrespective.

If you don’t like it, campaign to change it. In the meantime, that’s how it is.

After that, whether I’m a Remainer or a Brexiteers or a doesn’t give a F, makes not a blind bit of difference to the above (FWIW, I’m now hoping for a hard Brexit tbh, just so Brexiteers can learn and measure the extent of their ignorance at the coal face of soviet era-like shop shelves and no other NHS than emergencies: see, I’m on your side after all :twisted::D).

My, but I am learning some interesting things about democracy today......

:)

Let’s see shall we

Its weird i mentioned Bojo the clown and Rees Mogg starting a brexit party, but i was wrong in saying they wouldnt leave the tories, partly happening so far lol

More people voted Tory than Labour in the last election..should Labour shut up and carry out the wishes of the Tory voting UK?

You don't seem to comprehend a referendum is not the same as a General Election. The UK people were asked to decide one single issue regarding UK's membership of the EU. All MPs regardless of which party they represent or which way they personally voted in the referendum, should respect the decision the democratic UK people made and support the UK completely leaving the EU. It is the MPs who still want the UK to remain in the EU from all parties,who are responsible for the weak position the UK are in, regarding Brexit negotiations.

Be interesting to see exactly how much of the Tory party is left when the wheels finally come off.