The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

It's possibly the IRA who are smuggling "goods" who are opposed to the border the most.

i think you may be on the right lin2 oh runs what?

McGuinness and Adam was on a no-kill list in the troubles I always wondered why

Edited by phil752

It's possibly the IRA who are smuggling "goods" who are opposed to the border the most.

No, its companies using the mainland as a land bridge rather than a slow boat to France I suspect. DUP aren't happy but they never are.

No, its companies using the mainland as a land bridge rather than a slow boat to France I suspect. DUP aren't happy but they never are.

you really think so, so why is their threats of violence if there is a border, so why is everyone talking about pease.

And hardline Brexiters number at best 50-60 MPs

Good luck with that

Post removed.

Edited by nightrider

Davis resigned, election will be announced next week I reckon.

Unreal. Their chief negotiator (albeit that he's been rubbish) has resigned just before the really important negotiations are due to take place. What a farce!

A vote of no confidence for the PM is more likely by Conservative MPs is my opinion.

Well we have found one MP who has some honour. Well done that man. What happens now will be interesting. As the remoaner PM has told us many many times, BREXIT means BREXIT. So deliver it Mrs May.

Angel1.

Well we have found one MP who has some honour. Well done that man. What happens now will be interesting. As the remoaner PM has told us many many times, BREXIT means BREXIT. So deliver it Mrs May.

Angel1.

She is even though many don’t like it.

only 65 to do a challenge you so sure

There’s not enough of them to install a hardline Brexit PM

It’s why they’ve kept May afloat

---------- Post added 09-07-2018 at 08:48 ----------

a quote, so why if the EU enforces a hard border, would it cause conflict, we all must realise that Bushes war on terror after the twin towers stopped all funds running to the Ira brought them tho the table, not Blaire

The EU are not forcing a hard border. They don’t want a hard border.

a quote, so why if the EU enforces a hard border, would it cause conflict, we all must realise that Bushes war on terror after the twin towers stopped all funds running to the Ira brought them tho the table, not Blaire

That's an interesting take on history. The Good Friday agreement was created in 1998, 3 whole years before the 'War on Terror'.