The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

And hardline Brexiters number at best 50-60 MPs

Good luck with that

only 65 to do a challenge you so sure

the medicine didn't work, I see, still quips and no substance, or where your coming from, oh dear

Go back a page Phil.....

Have we got that set up? No. Are we likely to get something up and running like that soon? No.

Were candanian and American terrorists hammering away at each other for years? No.

I don't doubt there might be a workable alternative, but given who is in charge I doubt it.

umm no answer? I never said we wanted on

umm no answer?

Go back a page Phil.

This is embarrassing.

Go back a page Phil.

This is embarrassing.

it so is say what you mean

I think the only talent Nigel has that exceeds his capacity to delight and amuse people, is his tendency to cause others to gag and vomit.

Corbyn's divisive, Farage is Divisive, Theresa May has divided her parliamentary party and largely alienated the electorate.

I can't see a good way forward. Farage as a British Trump is a frighteningly plausible scenario, and I don't doubt that a sufficient amount of money could bring it about.

UKIP must be really hoping that Farage comes back to lead them

This is possible. The problem UKIP had and still have is that they don't have many candidates that the electorate would trust. Running the country is more than dealing with Brexit. They don't have to win that many to influence government policy. Look at the DUP.

I think Dan Hodges might be right he could stand for the DUP.

Would he want to though? He's been an MEP for 20 years, he has a cushy job in the media on both sides of the Atlantic and he's coining it in.

It's all going to be very interesting. I can't wait to hear Corbyns policy on the EU. He's going to have to tell the truth at last.

it so is say what you mean

From the bottom of page 14.......

There is a document called a good Friday agreement. It's been the corner stone of peace between us, the IRA and various Protestant groups. A big chunk of that is an open border. We can't be out of the single market and not have one, unless we are part of EEA (although that I need to check tbh) which is the worst of all worlds. Now if we have a hard border, the economic situation will nosedive and that, in my opinion at least will be a useful breeding ground for terrorists. Oh and as we don't have border staff and all the other stuff you ignored in my last post - well no doubt have to send troops over, troops that we don't have enough of. How is that going to go over?

Have we got that set up? No. Are we likely to get something up and running like that soon? No.

Were candanian and American terrorists hammering away at each other for years? No.

I don't doubt there might be a workable alternative, but given who is in charge I doubt it.

I've never understood that if there is some sort of border why this encourages people to start killing each other. Will someone explain?

From the bottom of page 14.......

There is a document called a good Friday agreement. It's been the corner stone of peace between us, the IRA and various Protestant groups. A big chunk of that is an open border. We can't be out of the single market and not have one, unless we are part of EEA (although that I need to check tbh) which is the worst of all worlds. Now if we have a hard border, the economic situation will nosedive and that, in my opinion at least will be a useful breeding ground for terrorists. Oh and as we don't have border staff and all the other stuff you ignored in my last post - well no doubt have to send troops over, troops that we don't have enough of. How is that going to go over?

a quote, so why if the EU enforces a hard border, would it cause conflict, we all must realise that Bushes war on terror after the twin towers stopped all funds running to the Ira brought them tho the table, not Blaire

I've never understood that if there is some sort of border why this encourages people to start killing each other. Will someone explain?

That I can't do.

That I can't do.

so we are on the same page-ish, so what is the problem with the EU enforcing their border?

That I can't do.

It's possibly the IRA who are smuggling "goods" who are opposed to the border the most.