The Consequences of Brexit [part 5] Read 1st post before posting

No solid activity on here from leavers any more.

They know the game is up.

It’s too late to reverse this now, because even if we somehow didn’t leave the damage is immense and much of it irreparable.

I think it’s important now that they experience the full force of this disaster. It’s the only way they will learn.

Loved the statement I heard recently

We are in but with opt-outs

Now we want to be out but with opt-ins

I think it’s important now that they experience the full force of this disaster.

And the bigger the mess, the less likely are other EU members to follow us down this particular rabbit hole.

A good example of the law of unintended consequences as the Brextremists may have ultimately made their hated EU stronger than ever! :thumbsup:

And the bigger the mess, the less likely are other EU members to follow us down this particular rabbit hole.

A good example of the law of unintended consequences as the Brextremists may have ultimately made their hated EU stronger than ever! :thumbsup:

And you know what, it will reform and change because it has to.

Economic prosperity always trumps everything ultimately, and it will be risk to prosperity that drives the changes

No solid activity on here from leavers any more.

They know the game is up.

It’s too late to reverse this now, because even if we somehow didn’t leave the damage is immense and much of it irreparable.

I think it’s important now that they experience the full force of this disaster. It’s the only way they will learn.

Hahahahahahahahahahah.. you wish.. hahahahahaha!

Your meaning is unclear - please explain - if you can

And when they do turn up they act like crazies :hihi:

So we want to leave the EU, stop paying any money into it but still have the benefits of being in it.

Even worse, since the entire system is underpinned by the ECJ, how could any deal possibly be agreed in light of the UK's "red lines". Simply, it can't.

Using the security aspect as some weird bargaining chip with respect to a trade deal makes no sense. The EU want a deal with regards security it's the UK that refuses the abide the rules that underpin the system, so in reality it's the UK putting the security of both the UK and EU at risk!

No wonder the EU negotiators are rapidly starting to regard May, Davis and co as a bunch of utter clowns! :mad:

Agree entirely, it's the stupidest speech imaginable! Utterly counterproductive.

---------- Post added 29-06-2018 at 21:40 ----------

And when they do turn up they act like crazies :hihi:

It's been going that way for a while, let's have it right what else can they say ;)

He's got a point, Cameron forced an unnecessary referendum due to a backbench Tory disciplinary matter. It's now a massive economic and constitutional crisis and Dodgy Dave is sat with his trotters up in Nice without a care in the world.

Nah, it'll be everyone else's fault rather than they got played and treated for fools... sadly :(

There's a very real chance they'll be labelled as such for the rest of their lives though so I can see why they're getting shrill :hihi:

Edited by Magilla

Nah, it'll be everyone else's fault rather than they got played and treated for fools... sadly :(

There's a very real chance they'll be labelled as such for the rest of their lives though so I can see why they're getting shrill :hihi:

Nissan, BAE, BMW, countless financial sector companies (I work with some of em), the CBI, the TUC etc... etc... all warning of the consequences.

Some of them have already paused investment, many of them have advanced plans to move operations.

Even leading Brexiteers are advising clients to move assets offshore to protect them.

We’ve seen this week what it is all about: profit for traders and disaster capitalists.

Nissan, BAE, BMW, countless financial sector companies (I work with some of em), the CBI, the TUC etc... etc... all warning of the consequences.

Some of them have already paused investment, many of them have advanced plans to move operations.

Even leading Brexiteers are advising clients to move assets offshore to protect them.

We’ve seen this week what it is all about: profit for traders and disaster capitalists.

They'll get away with it and the usual suspects like the unemployed, single mums and foreigners etc will get blamed for all our problems.

Edited by Mister Gee