Kiveton Hall Farm Fisheries

Anyone know if the rules are up to date

I was going to go and fish the lakes this week for the first time but wanted to fish a method feeder?

There's are form a google search and dated 2006

Rules

Fishing from dawn until dusk. NO Groundbait Allowed, No Boilies, Bloodworm or Joker. Barbless hooks are required and enforced. No Open End or Method Feeders only Blockend \ Maggot Feeders or Pellet Cones allowed. Open all year around.

I don't think the rules have changed so the method would be out, bomb and pellet or meat was ok last year. I would try that with no feed.

You can always take you method just in case and check with the bailiff.

You still can't use method feeders, banjo or pellet feeder ( scoop). Just use bomb and you'll catch.

Fish in the bowl on top lake. It's very shallow

Hearing that Kivo is closing.

Anybody else heard news on this?

Had a match booked later in year that has now been cancelled.

yes its closed.had our match on 29/07/2017 cancelled but i have heard someone else has taken it on now

Shame to hear that the great Kivo Waters has closed it's doors.

Last match was last Sunday.

I believe that the British Waterways lease has gone up to 10k per year.

Sold off all keep nets and landing nets Sunday.

Wayne and Collette did great job.

that is a real shame, the venue was great, my favourite peg being peg 1 on the top lake

never blanked from here even when they had the anti-cormorant ropes strung across it through last winter

when I more or less gave up fishing commercials, this was the only one that I was still happy to fish

genuinely gutted about this

Someone else will pay the ten grand and do something with.

Look at Aston Park that's a place that's well run by folk that put effort in running their fishery in a way that brings in custom.

Kiveton is stuffed with fish and run properly should attract plenty of match action with good results that will bring pleasure anglers want to get in on the action.

When it opened BW touted it as the next super fishery, those that held the lease were happy to have a steady carry on.

The potential is there to make money by someone prepared to put the effort in.

Shame to hear that the great Kivo Waters has closed it's doors.

Last match was last Sunday.

I believe that the British Waterways lease has gone up to 10k per year.

Sold off all keep nets and landing nets Sunday.

Wayne and Collette did great job.

Is this the place where you drive through the farm yard then down the track through fields to top lake with another lake about 100 yds further on ???

Is this the place where you drive through the farm yard then down the track through fields to top lake with another lake about 100 yds further on ???

You may be thinking of Kjs fisheries at Killamarsh? Kiveton waters in not far from the crossroads at Kiveton you drive towards Harthill & its on the right hand side

The one you're thinking of is Kiveton Hall Farm.

This used to be run by Steve Hague. Also now closed.

Kiveton Waters is half a mile down road on the road to Harthill on your right hand side

from what I can gather, the new Chesterfield canal is going through kivo waters. maybe a few years off tho.