Time and Temperature Bank (TTB)

A new idea which I offer to you free of copyright/patent/trademark problems etc.

We all know the problems arising from deadlines: too much to do, not enough time.

Or, conversely, a day which seems to drag: too much time, not enough to do [also see School Holidays, summer].

And similar problems arise from temperature fluctuations: too hot or too cold.

So here's the innovative proposition. There shall be created a TTB. It will not offer overdrafts, by the way, but otherwise:

a. anybody can deposit superfluous time and excess Celsius degrees; on the basis that

b. the depositor can later (and without having to give Notice of Withdrawal) draw-out time or heat when needed to cope with deadlines or cold weather.

There you are: your new business venture gratis. No, no need for thanks.

I can forsee problems with security and customer satisfaction (already a problem for many banks) as, firstly, time waits for no man (or woman) and, secondly, one person's 'hot' is often another's 'cold'. However, I can offer a deposit of useful spare hours and unwanted degrees C at the moment if the return is good.

Edited by johnlittle