Landscaper/ gardener recommendations - no jobs, quotes or advertising

I'm considering looking for a gardener to come as a one-off and tidy up my back garden - how much should I expect to pay per hour for this? I've never used a gardener before so I've got no idea what the going rate might be.

Also any recommendations for someone who works in the Hillsborough area would be helpful.

Thanks!

I'm considering looking for a gardener to come as a one-off and tidy up my back garden - how much should I expect to pay per hour for this? I've never used a gardener before so I've got no idea what the going rate might be.

Also any recommendations for someone who works in the Hillsborough area would be helpful.

Thanks!

For a one-off job I'd expect an all-inclusive quote for the complete job rather than paying by the hour.

If its a gardening company, I would expect to pay a minimum of £20, if its a man down the street that you have found on facebook, it could be lower

Thanks!

I pay mine £10 per hour

I usually charge £15 for basic gardening work. More if I have to get the ropes out.

As title,thanks in advance.

I know there's already a open topic but it's 11 years old.

Edited by soad

Hi,

Im looking for a gardener to cut my lawn around once every few months.

Anyone based locally in S8/near Graves Park area?

Apologies in advance if this should be located elsewhere on the forum. We are looking for a Gardener in the S5 area of Sheffield. General tidying up, possible lawn re-turf, hedge trimming. Anyone able to recommend some one suitable please, thank you.

Any recommendations for small front garden either blocked paved or concerted patterned, also back garden paved or decking.... 

Just had our front garden done with patterned concrete and we love it John at Pave and Revive 07828018784 has done an excellent job and at a very reasonable price highly recommend him