What's the flower estate like (Heather Rd/St?)

What's the flower estate like (Heather Rd/St?) my son is looking at a house there.

lived here 30 years its had its ups and downs but not as bad as it used to be similar to most estates . plus there s a new building project about to happen rebuilding rest of the estate where they demolitioned hope this helps

I knew some one who lived there for ten years around the thirty numbers (even sied of the road) and it was horrible, kids telling visitors to f off in the general area, police arresting some guy on the grass behind the house, broken in a few times (probably kids), drunken neighbors, some luny screamijng for hours the the house next door but one till the police ambled along when they had time, car alarm being made to go off for the fun etc. However that was about 6 years ago so now it may be different. Was the worse place they lived at any rate.

I just know it has one of the worst reputations in Sheffield! Sorry to scare! I'm sure it's on its way up though! xx

there are a few nice poeple on there but do yourself a favour...keep away...it was bad in the seventies before they demolished honeysuckle road ..after demolition they built a load of beautiful housing association properties and changed the road name to clover gardens ..probably thought giving some of those people decent homes might change their attitude...trouble is its impossible to educate scum...i just feel sorry for the decent people on there..if you leave your car on the street you will probably find it on wincobank hill burnt out...the cops are always chasing the scumbags

we lived there for 3 1/2 years, not a great place we had to move because of racial harassment we are scottish why that made a differance i dont know? there were lots of nice people who have lived there for years and loved it. but its really the kids they are a nightmare my 6 year old was bullied by a 8, 9and 11 year old, parents just said kids eh! and this WENT ON FOR 3 YEARS THEY DID NOTHING just laughed occasionally. so i dont have fond memories of that place. also my next door neighbour had her door kicked in by kids and the whole street watched and did nothing. stay clear unless you are desperate.