Holiday cottage recommendations

Does anyone know of a holiday cottage on the east coast near filey way that allows 3 dogs please?

I know of one at The Bay Filey, google That Filey feeling. It's a lovely 2 bed cottage nearby walks for dogs and near the beach. Dogs allowed in the on site pub, that does nice meals.

In Flamborough we use Pebble Cottage, I'm not sure about dogs but it should say on website. I know the bay one allows dogs.

Edited by DumDom

Hi, if you go on to the Dogs Trust website and go to their partners section, onto welcome cottages (I think I’ve remembered the name correctly) and go via the link to their website you can book so many beautiful places around the country (and Europe); all of which allow dogs. Some will allow 1, some 2, some 3 etc but if you put that info into your initial search it will only return relevant properties. We have regularly booked through the website and have always had lovely breaks away with our pooch.

Glad you like the website, we love it!

Have you booked anywhere to take your furbabies?

we have :) we found cottage on the pond in between hornsea and withernsea which has an enclosed garden and a little park for the kids and accepts 3 dogs. It's absolutely perfect for us I can't wait!

That sounds great, and I’m certain you won’t be disappointed, we’ve always had a lovely time and every place has been immaculate and welcoming. We will always use that website to book UK holidays to take our dog with us. Enjoy!

Thanks again. It's a fab website :)

We've just booked a cottage in Pickering on a working farm. I get more excited when we take our pooch away than when we book exotic holidays for ourselves :)