Spearmint Rhino has licence renewed

Strip clubs are great fun. If anything the person getting exploited is the gimp like me who gives some girl £100 to flirt with me.

I really dont see a victim here.

---------- Post added 07-07-2018 at 08:49 ----------

How much is it to get in ?

tenner. well worth it. Birds are mint.

Posts have been removed. If you cant have a discussion without insulting people then please dont post.

Thank you.

agent_c

By your own admission youve never even been in a strip club.

Your opinion is worthless.

100% that isnt me being rude, but you LITERALLY dont have a leg to stand on.

(ps. mods im not name calling or being rude, please dont censor me for using empassioned language)

Edited by crookesjoe

I disagree with that, I've never been murdered, but I have an opinion about it and I think it's a valid one.

Strip clubs are great fun. If anything the person getting exploited is the gimp like me who gives some girl £100 to flirt with me.

I really dont see a victim here.

---------- Post added 07-07-2018 at 08:49 ----------

tenner. well worth it. Birds are mint.

How does it make you feel, having to pay a woman to fake being interested in you? Do you experience any feelings of low self esteem?

How does it make you feel, having to pay a woman to fake being interested in you? Do you experience any feelings of low self esteem?

You are reading way to much into this old boy. Back in the day me and the lads used to go down the working mens club , sunday lunchtime for the strippers. Its just a chance to have a laugh and a few beers with the boys while the women were at home cooking sunday dinner. All harmless fun old chap.

You are reading way to much into this old boy. Back in the day me and the lads used to go down the working mens club , sunday lunchtime for the strippers. Its just a chance to have a laugh and a few beers with the boys while the women were at home cooking sunday dinner. All harmless fun old chap.

Working mens club sunday lunch strippers.

At first it sounded like the saddest thing I'd heard today but then I thought it would be a cool name for a band.

i get a kick out of it

agent_c

By your own admission youve never even been in a strip club.

Your opinion is worthless.

100% that isnt me being rude, but you LITERALLY dont have a leg to stand on.

(ps. mods im not name calling or being rude, please dont censor me for using empassioned language)

There are plenty of places where you can read about what goes on in lap dancing clubs - even a whole book written about it: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Stripped-Bare-Reality-Lap-Dancing/dp/1905570325

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2012/jun/18/lap-dancer-nadine-quashie-stringfellows

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2011/nov/10/truth-lap-dancer-clubs

http://www.womenssupportproject.co.uk/userfiles/WSP%20-%20Adult%20entertainment%20or%20exploitation%20-%20final.pdf

And there have been TV programmes that have shown what goes on inside a club. So I am perfectly entitled to have an opinion on the matter. Many people, for example, have strident opinions about football without ever having kicked a ball.

I might question the validity of your opinions given that you later admit to getting a kick out of women pretending to enjoy showing you their sexual organs.

---------- Post added 08-07-2018 at 19:05 ----------

Who are you to start judging the women who work in SR and feel the need to start policing their life choices? They aren't your responsibility, or mine. Interesting that it's the anti-SR brigade who start assuming that the women who work there are somehow stupid and don't understand what they are doing.

The problem is that SR and their like affects ALL women, because they perpetuate the myth that the most important things about women are their appearance and sexuality, that these are attributes that can be bought and sold, and that women are there to be leered at and be permanently sexually available. While this continues women's choices will continue to be narrowed, women will continue to be sexually harassed, and they will have more difficulty being taken seriously. So yes, there is I believe some responsibility on the women who choose this as their career choice, but I wouldn't expect most of them to think in such global terms as most of them feel they have to do it for the money - perhaps because ironically, they feel their only worth is in their body or sexuality.

---------- Post added 08-07-2018 at 19:09 ----------

I didn't think men were allowed to control the decisions and actions of women.

If a female family member or friend wanted to do that line of work, i'd talk to them first about it. Ultimately, this is probably a safer environment than working in a pub on West Street of a Friday/Saturday night. As far as i'm aware, the men are not allowed to touch the girls and any bad behaviour that happens, the bouncers throw the punter out.

Seems quite a safe environment for them to earn in one night what i probably do in a week, at least.

---------- Post added 03-07-2018 at 08:23 ----------

Having been on a couple of occasions and chatting to some of the girls, many of them are at uni, live in nice areas and drive nice cars... while i toil in a 9-5 job to make ends meet.

Sadly, many men do think they can control women's actions and decisions, or at least attempt to.

I don't know about SR but there are articles above that indicate that women (who are self employed in these clubs) make more money if they do 'private dances' and allow the punters to touch them, and the bouncers turn a blind eye. And they often don't earn as much as you'd think.

Guest makapaka

I think a lot of people are just a bit prudish.

I love making it rain in strip clubs.

I'm being entertained, and the girls are making loads of money.

Everyone is happy. No victims.

I understand it's not everyones idea of a good time, but nobody should have the right to police other peoples entertainment.

Strippers, booze, fast cars and a hedonistic lifestyle is my choice. I'm not hurting anyone.

---------- Post added 09-07-2018 at 00:01 ----------

I did 3 grand last week in a club in Manchester. Great night.

I'll be in London next week and will probably blow at least 10k having the time of my life.

I did 3 grand last week in a club in Manchester. Great night.

I'll be in London next week and will probably blow at least 10k having the time of my life.

I think that's incredibly sad.