Upskirting - to become a crime punishable by 2 years imprisonment.

I hope it applies to kilts too. The tone of the article was really gender-imbalanced. :D

I’d never heard of this practice prior to seeing a demonstration on this morning’s TV news. Thanks to the media and the internet, everyone will know how to participate in this dirty deed. :loopy:

I’d never heard of this practice prior to seeing a demonstration on this morning’s TV news. Thanks to the media and the internet, everyone will know how to participate in this dirty deed. :loopy:

Yes and they will know that prison is likely to follow as a result.

Yes and they will know that prison is likely to follow as a result.

Whenever I hear ‘probably’, ‘likely’ and ‘max 2 years’, slappy wrists comes to mind. ;)

This up-skirting is nothing new to those who remember where the ladies toilet was at the albert pub, top of Cambridge street, in the mini skirt days of the seventies, Half the lads in Sheffield would have been arrested.:hihi::hihi:

This up-skirting is nothing new to those who remember where the ladies toilet was at the albert pub, top of Cambridge street, in the mini skirt days of the seventies, Half the lads in Sheffield would have been arrested.:hihi::hihi:

Yep, and standing at the bottom of the spiral staircase in castle house.:hihi:

You can still look you just can't take pictures - and rightly so i have to agree.

It's nothing new, I remember a boy at school (early 1960's) who used to attach a small mirror to his shoe. I would have thought that if you are old enough to be drinking in pubs though, young men would have outgrown this childish behaviour. Nowadays they are just using modern technology for exactly what I'm not sure, what do they hope to see? The photo's at best are going to be very dark or are they doing it just because they can. It's pathetic.

its just childish behavior and if you are that desperate there are many better images of lady bits on the internet........allegedly :hihi:

i wonder how much its cost to bring this new law in??? public money could be better spent:roll:

I hope it applies to kilts too. The tone of the article was really gender-imbalanced. :D

It is already illegal under the Sexual Offences [scotland] Act 2009.