Rats under decking

Hi, the dogs have got really interested in something under her decking, can't see any cats/kittens. Can anyone suggest a humanity way to catch them/leng me a trap,if possible.

Thanks

I get quite a few frogs under my decking, probably because it's shaded and stays a bit damp for a few days after rain.

If you catch them humanely what are you going to do with them?

If you catch them humanely what are you going to do with them?

Especially if you get a black rat which is illegal to release....:) Of course if you have to dispose of it you are not allowed to do that either according to the zealots at the RSPCA....

To the tune of UB40's There's a rat in my kitchen decking what am i gonna do

Edited by Blade73

Hi, the dogs have got really interested in something under her decking, can't see any cats/kittens. Can anyone suggest a humanity way to catch them/leng me a trap,if possible.

Thanks

If its rats , they need killing ,because if released they will just breed and breed ,causing more problems to more people. Just put plenty of poison under the decking and get rid of them.

Thanks

Phone the Pied Piper. :hihi:

If its rats , they need killing ,because if released they will just breed and breed ,causing more problems to more people. Just put plenty of poison under the decking and get rid of them.

If they are poisoned and die under the decking you will have a right stench to contend with.

Best option is a Fenn trap.