Why was there a girl locked inside Balti King yesterday?

tch, these "kids" need to learn what 24 hours is, overnight IS NOT 24 hours :roll:

How do you know there were not in the building all day whilst it was open? :D

What's this 24hr craze about, I don't think I've any idea?

Its where people go into a store close to closing time, hide themselves away so the staff don't know they're in there, and be locked in over night until the store re-opens the next morning, and then they, without being noticed, leave. So not quite 24hrs but...........

Someone filmed themselves doing this in a Costco, but they didn't reckon on the fact that Costco have an early morning stock replenishing shift that starts around 5am, so they were laid low crapping themselves as staff were working all around them for about 4 and a half hours until the store opened.

Edited by Guest

How do you know there were not in the building all day whilst it was open? :D

would that not be harder to not get caught, all the links ive seen mention hiding (which i presume means just before they close) and then staying overnight till they open again

Mystery solved, she'd fallen asleep on the toilet...

A woman was rescued from an Indian restaurant in Sheffield after falling asleep in the toilet on a night out. The woman woke up in Balti King on Fulwood Road, Broomhill, at around 9.30am on Sunday after having fallen asleep on the toilet in the early hours of the morning. She dialled 999 to raise the alarm after finding herself locked in the restaurant and unable to get out. It is believed that she had been in the toilet from around 3am that morning. Firefighters and police officers responded to her plea for help and the metal shutters outside were cut to free her.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/woman-rescued-from-indian-restaurant-in-sheffield-after-falling-asleep-on-toilet-1-9208451

i would have thought, with the vivid imagination some poster on S/F have, somebody would have thought of that:D

i would have thought, with the vivid imagination some poster on S/F have, somebody would have thought of that:D

They had, in the first reply of this thread.

They had, in the first reply of this thread.

Oh dear missed that one, my apologies

Well, that's a relief! But the Star have got some of the story wrong. She was taken out on Saturday morning, so she must of been in over Friday night. And she must of been well awake before 9.30am because the restaurant alarm was going off from at least 8.30am & all of Broomhill could hear it! Still, surely you'd think the staff would check if anyone was left in the premises before locking up & leaving? What if there'd had been a fire?