Promo photoshoot for a single release - art photographer needed :)

Yo everyone!

I'm looking for a photographer for a photo shoot for an upcoming single promotion. It'll be rather weird and my mad plan involves traveling to a forest, smoke flares and paper mache skeletons, so I'm hoping for someone with enough patience towards this kind of stuff :)

I'm currently organising all the accessories and so on, but I wanted to have a look around if there's someone who:

-has experience with artistic photography

-driving license & car to make the travel easier (or else we take a bus to peak district with bags filled with strange objects)

It's a rather big thing I'm after and I would love to hear back who'd be interested in collaboration. Hit me up at toosto7@gmail.com and send me your portfolio/work examples, let's talk about details & how much money you want to steal from me :)

Thanks!