Where to get designer handbag authenticated in sheffield?

If a fake is so indistinguishable from the original I would question whether it matters who made it.

If a fake is so indistinguishable from the original I would question whether it matters who made it.

I have looked at a few brought back from Thailand and they were very good quality, one of the Louis Vuitton bags was impossible to separate from the real one that the other halfs mate brought along.

You would think they would bend over backwards to help spot a fake, its madness.

Not necessarily. It could be that they think its good publicity as all have very recognisable labels and tags even the fake ones so helps sell the genuine product.

That's weird. I'm sure I've seen them buying handbags on the TV program :huh:

I was going to suggest them as I have definitely seen him getting handbags authenticated on there, one had previously been Cheryl from girls aloud handbag.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-shop-is-pawn-star-in-new-television-show-1-7236653

Follow that link and it mentions the Cheryl handbag.

Edited by foxydebs

the tv programme is a set up i know someone whoes been on it,the man in the sharrabang.

its very difficult,but the pawn brokers on London road must know or how do they know whats,what as they had a big banner in the shop window saying designer bags wanted cash paid,so mystery unless they have stopped buying them.

I have looked at a few brought back from Thailand and they were very good quality, one of the Louis Vuitton bags was impossible to separate from the real one that the other halfs mate brought along.

Perhaps the other was a fake as well.

Perhaps the other was a fake as well.

It was purchased from Selfridges a few years ago and is definitely real :thumbsup:

Just to add that the fake one was about £150 in our money so not a cheapo copy at all.

Edited by mickey finn

Guest busdriver1
the tv programme is a set up i know someone whoes been on it,the man in the sharrabang.

I am also aware of that, they often resort to taking bidders along to ensure that their crazy valuations are realised in the auction. A pal of mine bid on, and won some items they had branded as of no real worth and sold them on for a handsome profit. The ones they had flagged up as being of value went back in the same car as the camera crew. :hihi:

I was going to suggest them as I have definitely seen him getting handbags authenticated on there, one had previously been Cheryl from girls aloud handbag.

https://www.thestar.co.uk/news/sheffield-shop-is-pawn-star-in-new-television-show-1-7236653

Follow that link and it mentions the Cheryl handbag.

They said they used to know someone but don’t anymore

Now I am beginning to wonder if the handbag I got nailed with on Pinstone Street in 1965 was a fake, it sure felt real enough when it made contact with my face.;) Best about it, I had just stopped her boyfriend from walloping her, that was my reward lol

Edited by Ontarian1981

Now I am beginning to wonder if the handbag I got nailed with on Pinstone Street in 1965 was a fake, it sure felt real enough when it made contact with my face.;) Best about it, I had just stopped her boyfriend from walloping her, that was my reward lol

:hihi::hihi::hihi:..............